Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: TS Girls & Retirement

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    well ive done it all and now at the ripe old age of 49 as of sunday lol im retired.actually ive been retired for almost a year now,as for a pension it doesnt kick in till im 55 so i have a ways to go lol.ive paid into my pension for over 30 years now and it keeps on growing as the years go by.so what do i do now? well im on the golf course 5 to 7 days a week,i play 36 holes a day and each week usually on fridays a bunch of my retired friends mostly teachers we all meet up at a reastraunt for breaky and head on out of town to a different course each week.its an amazing feeling not having to worry if your phones gonna ring so ya its a wonderfull life.
    i wanna be just like U when i turn 50. real talk. i hope nothing but the BEST for you.

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diablito View Post
    adult entertainment aside, I assume you file as a 1099? leaving you with AMPLE margins for a much lower ic bracket... if you jointly file with a w2, this opens you to even more avenues for growth... audits are a part of life. manage your income/expenses wisely and you'll have no need to fear the agency!
    I don't think I make any off the books income lol. I receive a W2 from my day job; then 1099s from both my webcam income & content monetization.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrannyMafia View Post
    i wanna be just like U when i turn 50. real talk. i hope nothing but the BEST for you.
    awe thanks babe

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    well ive done it all and now at the ripe old age of 49 as of sunday lol im retired.actually ive been retired for almost a year now,as for a pension it doesnt kick in till im 55 so i have a ways to go lol.ive paid into my pension for over 30 years now and it keeps on growing as the years go by.so what do i do now? well im on the golf course 5 to 7 days a week,i play 36 holes a day and each week usually on fridays a bunch of my retired friends mostly teachers we all meet up at a reastraunt for breaky and head on out of town to a different course each week.its an amazing feeling not having to worry if your phones gonna ring so ya its a wonderfull life.

I still can't picture you playing golf, but you're obviously passionate about it. Hey...hang by the phone a little longer...it might be me ...I've already waited too long !
    You're a smooth lady Lisa.