Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Should the T be in LGBT ?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Most chasers do nothing to help what they are into..

They vote Republican

They vote against anything to help our community

While all along sucking dick and take it in the ass

Either by a man or a transsexual

That's total bull shit.....is that your opinion....or you do have either empirical or antidotal evidence to back that nonsense up? Are you checking the voter registration cards of dudes hitting you in the backside?

Just look at this board....loaded with chasers as you call them....and I'd venture to say they're either apolitical...or liberal. In other words...politics are that furthest thing from their minds. But by all means....keep on creating strawmen...it's easier that way.

I'm more than happy to allow you your opinion, but when you start playing social scientist, or political pollster...I'm gonna call you on it. It's fair to say that your issues are probably not that high on most Republican's list of important issues, but neither is is all that important to the Dem's either....your guy's been behind the desk for nearly 4 years, and has all but buried the LGBT agenda...unless it's to line his pockets with gay political contributions. So instead of blaming and bashing people you don't agree with politically, or telling us how smooth your guy is...why don't you tell us all the things the smooth one has done for your "community".

Senior Member Silver Poster

Obama has STOOD UP with the LGBT community like no other President in the history of the United States. A blind man could see that.

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Junior Poster

This is a good question because i see kelly's point but when you think about it , "t" is like another gender like a third gender until srs not sexuality and L G B is ... then again we are fighting for the same rights.

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    That's total bull shit.....is that your opinion....or you do have either empirical or antidotal evidence to back that nonsense up? Are you checking the voter registration cards of dudes hitting you in the backside?

Just look at this board....loaded with chasers as you call them....and I'd venture to say they're either apolitical...or liberal. In other words...politics are that furthest thing from their minds. But by all means....keep on creating strawmen...it's easier that way.

I'm more than happy to allow you your opinion, but when you start playing social scientist, or political pollster...I'm gonna call you on it. It's fair to say that your issues are probably not that high on most Republican's list of important issues, but neither is is all that important to the Dem's either....your guy's been behind the desk for nearly 4 years, and has all but buried the LGBT agenda...unless it's to line his pockets with gay political contributions. So instead of blaming and bashing people you don't agree with politically, or telling us how smooth your guy is...why don't you tell us all the things the smooth one has done for your "community".
    All the "chasers" I have spoken to are or have been Republican

You see dear - I don't consider men that have a fetish or find tgirls attractive or jerk off to them CHASERS

I thought I made this perfectly clear in my thread that went a 100 or so pages...

A Chaser isn't even a word I use..you guys are using it...

I consider a "chaser" a man who sleeps with countless ts just to sleep with them for their trophy case..

THOSE MEN ARE from what I have spoke to or met...were Republicans/Strong Catholic/church going types to the public/etc

It's easy to play a liberal on a board

It's easy to say you are this, that, and the other on a board...

It's harder to play that role with the people around you...

But thank you for including yourself and the other guys that included themselves as "CHASERS"

lmao

And onmyknees I refuse to have a political debate with a Fox Junky....I'm sorry

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com