Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Trans attracted men are the most alienated minorities

can we be defined as a minority? lol But I really think men who are attracted to transsexuals are really face prejudice from all sides. I mean of course this is the pot calling the kettle black, voicing this to transgender people who are courageous enough to live their life for their own happiness despite family, friends or societal judgments. I dig it, that takes more strengthen to see through then most people step outside of their comfort boundaries ever I agree. But at the same sense I feel the stigma ladies attach to "tranny chasers" still gets over bearing. This rant stems from two incidents, the first the "tranny chasser" Facebook pages girls have outing dudes, and telling stories. That doesn't sit well with me for many reasons, in some I think its justifiable. Hey do guys oogle, and google chicks all day, finding out info thats online that I'm sure a girl wouldn't volunteer? Yes. But the difference is, this also provides girls to just one sided slander dudes. Who's to say this jealous chick isn't just lying, or hating, or who's to say she's not the villain in the story. Plus who is to say just because this dude treated you this way, he will treat the next girl the same. No one does the same thing in relationships. I guess that's the point of making a group as such, dudes lie about the inent of a relationship. But still. what if he was willing to and you prejudged? The second thing that made me think that Tranny chasers get kicked down as the scum of the earth was attempting to talk to a beautiful, fly, curvacious and evilly torturous lady on another website. I'm not gonna put her out there so i hope she doesn't read this and want to out me lol But on her page it said something to the effect " I wouldn't talk to a str8 guy on a gay site like this, plus if you have nude pics your nasty". Being that i was like pouring my e-heart out to ole girl in hopes to spark a convo and get to know her, I personally took offense to that.

which again brings me to the topic of this. If us as men feel the pressure of internally coming to grips for many your attraction,. then the external pressures of family friends and society, the added bonus of the very ladies your attracted to placing judgements on you is just DAMN.

Is this just me being hurt and sensitive or is there truth to the alienation of us men?

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Default Re: Trans attracted men are the most alienated minorities

My advice, stay off facebook!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I cosign.

It's rough out here being somewhat open that you're into tgirls. I just got fag-bombed on another site for saying I would fuck the shit out of a TG some random member posted.
    Next thing I know, there's an onslaught of posters telling me I don't know a pussy from an asshole, 'you a fag, dude', do you spit or swallow, etc. I was very sad.

The women are the worst, telling me just to come out because it's obvious you like MEN.
    It's too bad the OP had to deal with a vindictive T, but that's probably her own problem and not him. Sometimes TGs are psycho/crazy, but many are really nicer than your average chick IMO.

If a transchick doesn't find herself beautiful, she's going to be repulsed to discover another person, especially a man, is sexually attracted to her. Crazy.

Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

I think sexuality is something that is so complex and personal, yet so primitive. You generally know from an early age who you are attracted to- throw transexual women into the mix and it totally fucks everything up. I feel like TS women sometimes forget how difficult the men who are attracted to us have it. For us, we have generally had time to accept the fact that we are women who happen to be transexual. many of us come out as gay first and then come out as trans later. for cisgender, heterosexual men, coming out is kind of a foreign concept- they've never had to do it. I feel like we forget it a lot of times and we expect the men to do and say everything exactly the way we think they should, and when they don't we take it as either a red flag or just unintentionally hurtful... idk... i dont think i even really stayed on topic(just kinda rambling)

ETA: in our defense, or at least mine, sometimes it is a defense mechanism. I wanted to know the guy who said he liked me and wanted to be with me, liked me for me and not just because i had a penis. That is part of the reason I started dating stealth. I didn't want my status as a pre-op transexual woman to be a prerequisite or a dealbreaker

Last edited by qwerty94; 05-23-2012 at 05:38 AM.
    dancer at a cis club... and I love it

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Good points, qwerty94.
    The few girls I've met IRL were cool, so it was easier for me to be 'out' with them about my attraction. Very non judgmental.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty94 View Post
    I think sexuality is something that is so complex and personal, yet so primitive. You generally know from an early age who you are attracted to- throw transexual women into the mix and it totally fucks everything up. I feel like TS women sometimes forget how difficult the men who are attracted to us have it. For us, we have generally had time to accept the fact that we are women who happen to be transexual. many of us come out as gay first and then come out as trans later. for cisgender, heterosexual men, coming out is kind of a foreign concept- they've never had to do it. I feel like we forget it a lot of times and we expect the men to do and say everything exactly the way we think they should, and when they don't we take it as either a red flag or just unintentionally hurtful... idk... i dont think i even really stayed on topic(just kinda rambling)

ETA: in our defense, or at least mine, sometimes it is a defense mechanism. I wanted to know the guy who said he likes me and wanted to be with me, liked me for me and not just because i had a penis. That is part of the reason I started dating stealth. I didn't want my status as a pre-op transexual woman to be a prerequisite or a dealbreaker

Wow Thank you very well put.. You really articulated what I was feeling, the fact that its something foreign to us, that you ladies have dealt with since you could remember.

Senior Member Junior Poster bimale69's Avatar

Speaking of facebook, aol's "transgender m2f" room is good for destroying freindships and relationships, lot of jealous fighting, lovers fighting, and an evil being known as "Luke" thats likes to attack people with vile homphobic/transphobic, racist insults(he's a closeted gay who was married but chases cock in secret from his ex-wife & kids).

Shhhhhhhh... Keep talking about "alienation", & they're liable to ship you back to Mars.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Giovanni your right when a lady hits you with the "you like men" shit. its so frustraitng and sad at the same time. Like ok cool I'm dealing with my attraction to ladies like yourself, and being open and seeing you for woman, then you go and try to belittle me with this. Really.. Self hate shooting outward

Senior Member Junior Poster

I don't think there's anything wrong with liking pre-op trans girls, as long as the girl is comfortable being pre-op and having a relationship. Personally, to think that a guy who I'd potentially be interested in likes penis is a deal breaker, but on the other hand I find it really amazing that a guy could love girls like us pre-surgery. It all depends on the comfortability of the girl and her potential boyfriend I guess.

Last edited by maddygirl; 05-23-2012 at 05:47 AM.