Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Trans attracted men are the most alienated minorities

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty94 View Post
    oh gotcha- i thought you were insinuating that i would never date a ftm. eh... he can take it or leave it
    Yah, that's my point...He can't take it or leave it. In your scenario, you take that choice away from him.

Hey, do whatever works for you, more power to you. But, if you're going to talk about rights, I'm just pointing there's two sides to that.

As to the safety issue, i'm thinking there's less chance of getting the shit beat out of you on a first date, than a third...less emotion invested.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    Ok well, what if the girl is post-op and doesn't tell him? They could still have sex and he probably wouldn't know anything.
    If we're talking serious relationships, hiding information, whether it be pertinent or not is just a shitty thing to do. Then again, it's not like a post-op would need to tell any guy about her past because it isn't necessary to have sex. A guy's reaction wouldn't be the same anyhow. Save the few guys who really want to have kids, what dude would react badly to a chick that can't get knocked up and doesn't spend a week out of every month bleeding? C'mon, now. lol

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    If we're talking serious relationships, hiding information, whether it be pertinent or not is just a shitty thing to do. Then again, it's not like a post-op would need to tell any guy about her past because it isn't necessary to have sex. A guy's reaction wouldn't be the same anyhow. Save the few guys who really want to have kids, what dude would react badly to a chick that can't get knocked up and doesn't spend a week out of every month bleeding? C'mon, now. lol
    if its the first few dates who cares.no one is ever completely honest and open the first date.there are different levels of trust and sharing as a relationship/friendship develops.the first date is a meet and greet.i think its kind of weird for anyone to go on a first date with such serious intentions.your kinda still strangers at that point.
    the only time that its really detrimental to tell is if any thing intimate is going to happen.unless your going to be getting up close and personal with me than its none of your damn business whats between our legs.
    not every girl lives in a thriving liberal metropolitan area where she can be open and out to everyone she comes across.sometimes you have to decide who is worth the risk of telling.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    if its the first few dates who cares.no one is ever completely honest and open the first date.there are different levels of trust and sharing as a relationship/friendship develops.the first date is a meet and greet.i think its kind of weird for anyone to go on a first date with such serious intentions.your kinda still strangers at that point.
    the only time that its really detrimental to tell is if any thing intimate is going to happen.unless your going to be getting up close and personal with me than its none of your damn business whats between our legs.
    not every girl lives in a thriving liberal metropolitan area where she can be open and out to everyone she comes across.sometimes you have to decide who is worth the risk of telling.

again my whole point.. everybody should get to know a person before judging or confiding lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

That's the beauty of dating a trans-attracted man from jump; you can tell us EVERYTHING and already know it's all good.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    That's the beauty of dating a trans-attracted man from jump; you can tell us EVERYTHING and already know it's all good.

Don't be silly...That'd be far too easy!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soul4real View Post

Giovanni your right when a lady hits you with the "you like men" shit. its so frustraitng and sad at the same time. Like ok cool I'm dealing with my attraction to ladies like yourself, and being open and seeing you for woman, then you go and try to belittle me with this. Really.. Self hate shooting outward

It's just a scare tactic.

Think about it. Most women will cut their own daughters throat for their idea of what they consider a good man so why would they willingly open the door for TS to compete for the same men? These same chicks will throw a fit if you cheat on them or leave the for a fat girl so why would dating TS being any different.

Here's some food for thought. When a genetic woman is bragging about her vagina and ability to bare children and looks more suspect then the tgirls you've dated... Just laugh that shit off and see it for what it is. Especially since they hate being considered as just "pussy" or a baby machines in any other instance accept when the topic of trannies comes up.

As a guy who likes all shade of women. I find it best to just hate everyone until they prove to be worthy. That way their ignorance doesn't surprise you.

yeah gentic women bragging on their pussys is other worldy crazy sometimes lol