Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My two cents: Capote was decent. The rest bored the hell out of me. Lots of hype with little delivery.

As an aside, Cronenberg's Crash was a great movie.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

"Crash" was OK. But I though Terence Howard did a better job in "Hustle & Flow"

Junior Poster

im really happy with crash wining best picture as its the movie that moved me the most, also i couldnt help thinking that brokeback mountain was a tad overrated.

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    ...Certainly the subject matter was not appealing to the mainstream,which I understand but totally disagree with.Look at it this way...people love vampire movies,cop movies,zombie movies,but most folks that go see them arent cops,vampires or zombies,so why do people think that because the movie involved homosexuality that one needed to be gay to understand it,get it or enjoy it?!
    DJ Asia
    Good point but being a cop is not viewed as a sin by about half the country. And copophobia isn't a term I am familiar with. Also I hope those same retards believe vampires and zombies are fiction, but with some you never know.

I liked Crash very much btw. I would like to see them add a Best Comedy category. Just because a movie makes you laugh it shouldn't get excluded. If 3 6 Mafia can win an Oscar I don't see why Wedding Crashers can't even get a nomination. Those motherfuckers (the Academy and some of the actors) take themselves way too seriously, like they just came up with the cure for cancer. All most of them are doing is being good at lying and playing pretend. Making someone laugh is a real skill, right J?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    Hey twowaybro, what do you mean by:

Crash....sorry, but 2 thumbs down....didnt like this one @ all....forced multi-culturism.
    What a shocker...Kramer is against multiculturalism...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nazi_fuck_off_964.jpg 
Views:	694 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	39337  

Veteran Poster

ME? It wasnt my quote you dick! I asked him what he meant, cant you fuckin read?

I gota say that a movie that takes place in the sixties about gay cowboys didn't have me running to but a ticket.

I did see the movie about Edward Murrow. He had a lot of balls to take on Senator McCarthy in the era of Communist hysteria. And the fact that Clooney shot it in black and white gave it realism.
    I was amazed how everyone smoked cigarettes in the fifties.

Junior Poster

if you think crash isnt a good movie

you must be white

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    ME? It was my quote you dick! I asked him what he meant, cant you fuckin read?
    Yeah, I can read you from a mile away, Von Kramer...you quoted it and gave it a sieg-heil...now get to goose-steppin'...ya putz...

Veteran Poster

Go fuck yourselk chef! Uh..............again!