Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: NBA Players and Trannies

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Am I the only one, or does the phrase "Slam Dunk" keep popping onto your minds too?
    Charles Barkley really knew how to box out in the paint. Power-Bottom perhaps?

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    If you were that kinda girl! Im just not that kinda girl! I have only told close friends things! Sometimes not even that!
    I have a question mitchell , can a cop pretend to be a celebrity because i was working on Vegas recently and got a call from a secretary celebrity saying there was this baseball player that was very interested on seeing me and then i got contacted to the suppose celeb so i spoke to him over the phone . he freak me out cuz he was just talking about sex and the offer was too good , but i refuse because knowing vegas u don't know wtf ? after what happened to me in chicago i just didn't wanted to risk it!

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    I have a question mitchell , can a cop pretend to be a celebrity because i was working on Vegas recently and got a call from a secretary celebrity saying there was this baseball player that was very interested on seeing me and then i got contacted to the suppose celeb so i spoke to him over the phone . he freak me out cuz he was just talking about sex and the offer was too good , but i refuse because knowing vegas u don't know wtf ? after what happened to me in chicago i just didn't wanted to risk it!
    I dont know, I know the cops here will do anything to entrap you into coming over. I would have told the guy I dont talk about that over phone.

I dont know, I know the cops here will do anything to entrap you into coming over. I would have told the guy I dont talk about that over phone.
    I told him i don't speak about that but he said come on i have more too lose than you so i just hang up the phone , i hated the fact that he didn't respect my ad i strictly say not speaking about sex directly .

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

I told him i don't speak about that but he said come on i have more too lose than you so i just hang up the phone , i hated the fact that he didn't respect my ad i strictly say not speaking about sex directly .
    I have had that happen too... but ur right you gotta just hang up. U hate it cuz it could be good money if its legit but you cant risk going to jail if its a sting. The biggest day they bust here is Saturday nights and its outcalls! I refuse to do out calls. That famous heavy metal drummer I seen a month or so ago, I made him come to me. I just refused to go to do an outcall, and he understood and came to me. Cops dont do incalls here because they dont know what they are walking into! Where as an out call to them they have it all sting operated.

I have had that happen too... but ur right you gotta just hang up. U hate it cuz it could be good money if its legit but you cant risk going to jail if its a sting. The biggest day they bust here is Saturday nights and its outcalls! I refuse to do out calls. That famous heavy metal drummer I seen a month or so ago, I made him come to me. I just refused to go to do an outcall, and he understood and came to me. Cops dont do incalls here because they dont know what they are walking into! Where as an out call to them they have it all sting operated.
    I see , thats makes sense in chicago they do it incall , i am not going to vegas or chicago again its jut too risky for me even thou i haven't been got in Vegas i rather stay away from , but i feel theres potential celebs that might come in town but i rather not risk it . You just never know if its legit or not .

I see , thats makes sense in chicago they do it incall , i am not going to vegas or chicago again its jut too risky for me even thou i haven't been got in Vegas i rather stay away from , but i feel theres potential celebs that might come in town but i rather not risk it . You just never know if its legit or not .

PS: good job girl making the drummer come to you

Well I have a friend in Chicago who almost go busted at her house, she told them they cant arrest her, she has hidden cameras set up that she filmed everything that happened! They backed off, I keep that in mind for future if I have to! LOL

Well I have a friend in Chicago who almost go busted at her house, she told them they cant arrest her, she has hidden cameras set up that she filmed everything that happened! They backed off, I keep that in mind for future if I have to! LOL
    LMFAO "she told them they can't arrest her " , she's smart . I came with an idea when i ever i have a client is best to have ur phone or anything of voice recording of whats going on so you have evidence of what happen because its always your word against them !

LMFAO "she told them they can't arrest her " , she's smart . I came with an idea when i ever i have a client is best to have ur phone or anything of voice recording of whats going on so you have evidence of what happen because its always your word against them !
    Yep! So true! She didnt even have cameras, she told them that there was cameras that streamed to another computer off site. SO even if they tried to take something from her house they couldnt get the video! But it was all false! LOL Smart cookie... cuz they guy tried to have sex with her, and kissed her, etc.