Thread: Sarah, Part 2

Rookie Poster

Default Sarah, Part 2

Y'all voted and, unlike your government, I listened. And wrote this for y'all today. Please comment. And enjoy!!

Chapter 2

Betrayed. Abandoned. Ostracized. Six months ago I didn’t know how these words felt. How they affected those whom received them, like an undeserved sentence from an indifferent jury.

But this jury was no mere compilation of one's peers. This was a group -several groups- of people: friends, family, business associates. All people I’d known, cared for, and worked with. And every single one unwaveringly stood, and one-by-one affirmed their verdict. The crime: nonconformity; the sentence: exile.

I’d proudly plead guilty, and now, a defendant facing this reality, had but one regret: ever allowing myself to connect with these… people. This was it, the end of a complete phase of my life. The judge, Fate, raised her gavel. Time nearly froze, seconds, minutes, hours passed, still the gavel climbed. I surveyed the jury and was chilled by cool stares from old friends. Then I stopped and stared at my brother, the main prosecutor. His look was unfamiliar and indignant. Then the gavel fell, lightning-fast and heavy-
    BAH!!!

I started. What the heck? I was lying in bed- not my bed. I sensed foreign surroundings. Very, very foreign- the sweet smell of… What was that smell? Like lavender, but softer; like the sea, but calmer. Then there was the mid-morning sun dancing on the balcony and into the room. I looked around and was amazed. I’m not one for details that make up a room, but this was perfect. The colors, fabrics, and accents were above luxury.

Then in came back to me. My brother finding out about what happened at the club that night, and the systematic snubbing of me by my friends, family, and coworkers. Damn their pompous prejudice. So I’d quit my job, told them all to kiss my ass, and walked out- took a sabbatical, as they say in academia. Now here I was, on an extended vacation, just relaxing, attending trade shows, and enjoying Romania with my baby.

Just as I was landing comfortably back into reality, putting the unpleasant memories away again, I heard the shower stop and the curtain slide back. I felt a stir in my shorts at the thought of Sarah stepping out of the shower, completely bare and dripping wet.

“Baby, think I should wear my hair straight tonight?”, she off-handedly asked through the bathroom door.
    “What dress are you wearing? If it’s the royal blue Oscar Delaware, I think that’d be hot. But probably stay natural with the red one.” She loved it when I took such things seriously.
    “It’s ’De La Renta‘, and ‘Autumn Cherry‘, silly.”, she teased, coming into the bedroom suite wrapped in a short towel nearly revealing her sweet little ass, with her dark brown hair clinging to her neck and back. She was unbelievably beautiful. Now my manhood was struggling for space in my boxers.
    “And it will be the Autumn Cherry gown-"
    "...with the Loub’s”, I chimed along with her. We both laughed.
    “Ok, let me go do my hair then.” As she headed back to the bathroom, I caught a little corner of the towel just in time. She let out a little cry, but the towel had already abandoned her, now lying empty on the floor.

Even after six months of earth-shattering love-making, seeing her naked body still took my very breath away. Her midnight-star-white skin, chocolate brown hair, flawless breasts, exquisite legs, delicate hands- her entire body firmly toned, yet so soft and tender, perfectly proportioned, making her look taller that her 5’3”. This was textbook beauty, and I was ready for class.

“You haven’t had enough, huh?”, she smiled, stalking toward me like a tigress, studying my body language for clues on how to best attack for the most effective kill. I was sitting on the bed, mesmerized by her hauntingly rhythmic advance. “We still have a few minutes to waste…”
    “Exactly”, I agreed, sitting on the bed, staring hungrily at her body. When she finally made it to the bed, she just casually pressed her body against mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her tightly.
    “I don’t know what I was doing before I met you, but it wasn’t making love.”, my words got lost in her cleavage as I buried my face in her soft, full chest while she stroked and kissed my hair.
    “I know baby, you have me now, though.” She gently lifted my face and smiled into my eyes. I raised up and kissed her passionately, teasing and luring her tongue out, into my mouth. My hands slid down from her waist, across the small of her back to her butt. She smiled through the kiss and muttered something between our tongues’ intertwining.

With that, she softly clenched my hair and pushed my head back deep into her cleavage. Tongue out, I began licking and sucking her nipples, while still fondling her ass and thighs. Still clenching my hair, with her left, Sarah cupped her breast with her right, feeding me her supple tit, rubbing her nipple gracefully over my lips and cheeks. She began to moan, and my heart was racing as I slid off the bed down to the floor while kissing her stomach and massaging her thighs.

By now she was hard as well, so I slowly started licking and kissing her shaft. She giggled a bit, eyes twinkling.
    “Crazy boy!”, she smiled, ruffling my hair.
    “I want to make you as happy as you make me, babe.”, I said, holding her cock. Then I kissed the head and wrapped my lips around it.
    “Ohhh! Good start", she breathed as I glided my lips very slowly down the entire length, relaxed my reflexes to allow her to enter my throat. Her hips were already swaying and she was running her fingers through my hair.
    “If you weren’t so manly, I’d make you my bitch…” she laughed.”
    “Ummhumm” I growled across her cock, sending vibrations through the head, all the way up the shaft.

She then started softly guiding my head up and down her cock, lightly grinding at the end of every stroke.
    “I want you!” she moaned as she took one of my hands off her ass and kissed it. I was still passionately deepthroating her cock while she started sucking and licking my finger. Then she moved my hand back to her butt and stuck my finger in her ass. I could feel her swell even larger inside my throat as she toyed her ass with my finger.
    “Ahh!” She playfully slapped my hand back, pushed me backward on the bed, and pounced on me, attacking my lips with wild kisses. Then snuggling her cheek against mine, she giggled and whispered into my ear. “I want to feel your cock inside of me.” and lifted up, straddling me like a lion over prey, and looked into my eyes smiling, her bouncy dark tresses tickling my face.
    “I love you, Sarah”, I smiled, hugging her tightly.
    “I love you too, boy!”, she smiled and playfully smacked me on the cheek.

I wiggled out from under her, and slapped her cute, round booty. Still on all fours, she arched her back and glanced back at me, letting out a little playful, snarl. I laughed as I thrust my face into her ass. She began moaning deeply as I started kissing and licking her tight little hole and stroking her cock.
    She cuddled up into a pillow, poking her bottom up- “Ahhh… Puh-lease don’t stop that.”, she moaned. And I didn’t. I pushed my tongue in deeper, feeling inside her. Then tenderly traced the outline of her pretty rosebud entrance with the tip of my tongue.
    “Ummm…” she whimpered, firmly pushing my head into her ass, humping my face. “Yess!” She rolled over onto her back, “Come on, daddy.”, she submitted.
    I climbed up on the bed, kissed her cock, then pressed the head of my dick against her ass.
    “Ummhumm”, she sighed. Then she clamped her legs around my waist, and with a flick of her hips she pulled my dick inside.
    My eyes rolled back at the feeling of her tender ass all over my dick. She was riding me while on her back, slowly sliding up and down, gently tightening her ass around my dick. I felt electrified watching her boobs bounce in rhythm with her grinding- “I can’t last long like this”, I thought to myself.

As if she heard my thoughts, she slowed, grabbing her tits, squeezing and massaging them. Then she cocked her head to the side and eyed me sideways with a grin. So I slid close to her face and kissed her cheek. Then her ear, neck, shoulders. She glided her fingers along the muscles in my back, around to my chest, and back around to my neck.
    “You know, you’re pretty good”, she smiled.
    “You make me good, baby. Your body is a fuckin’ playground”, I growled back, attacking her neck again.
    “Oh! Right there, baby! Yeeeah, right there… Ohh, shi-shi-it! Yes!” I was all-out fucking her now. And she was still grinding on me.

The tension was tremendous, like gassing a Lambo full throttle, standing on the brake. Just then she clenched up on my dick, quivering. She was cumming. Seeing streams of that sweet, hot, essence pouring out from inside her set me off. My blood felt like liquid gold coursing through my body. I dropped the clutch. I gasped, thrust deep into her ass, and surged pulse after pulse of cum into her.
    The feeling of hot cum shoot deep inside her climaxed Sarah again as she ejected one more long stream out onto my chest.

“Damn!”, she gasped. I was already leaning over her softly licking her cum off her stomach and the tip of her cock. She slapped my butt. I collapsed next to her. She smiled-
    “Bad boy!”
    “Bad girl!”

(...to be continued...)

Last edited by txsam; 05-20-2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: typos
    Sometimes you feel like a , sometimes you don't...

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Sarah, Part 2

p.s. it is complete coincidence that one of my fav girls is sarah costa, didn't know that was her name when I started the first story...

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Sarah, Part 2

getting ready for part 3... any ideas or suggestions?