Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 30 and counting

Default Re: 30 and counting

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    He may be short by 10 but it happens here as well, but as he is from Wales I don't expect the USA to get excited about it; and yes, he is also on welfare.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/5325648.stm

Good to get a sex story from Wales that doesn't involve sheep.....

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

He should of snipped himself years ago! After 20 kids! I love this line off Survivor this season from gay guy Colton "Im republican, I dont believe in free hand outs!" I am not republican but I agree with that... he couldnt afford the first few he should of wrapped his dick or got himself fixed! But of course every black guy I have met try to not wear condom cuz they say it kills their dick.... well go get fixed or make sure the girl is on birth control! LOL Gotta pay for your kids or go to jail thats what happens to other dead beat dads!

Senior Member Veteran Poster SFTB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    I take it you're not serious. And if you did, that would cost more than welfare.

Mind you, at least his partner would get a rest....
    Partners as in 11 different Moms. Not saying they're all on assistance, but let's be absolutely ridiculously fair and say half are on assistance. Thats 5 families this man has created that are on Section 8 housing, and around 15 kids the state will be providing support for until they are 18.

This is a two-fold issue. The guy works a minimum wage job. If it's not on his own accord; if he doesn't prefer it that way, I'm sure somebody could step-up and offer him a job opportunity that isn't far beyond his skills. Knowing how most other shady fathers operate, he's probably working that miniumum wage job to minimize the amount of money he's being garnished. It may be ridiculous that the dude has 30 kids, but if he honestly wants to take care of them, why postulate throwing him behind bars or adoption? That's counter-productive and costly.

If he doesn't want to take care of them or can't realistically strive to meet their needs, forced sterilization is illegal; but that hasn't kept our government from funding public sterilization projects pre-1970. If he gets a good lawyer, he could just claim he's Mormon and avoid any restitution dues for fathering children he knowingly couldn't raise. He'll likely just see most of his children removed and either placed in full custody of the mother's with visitation rights, or become custody of the state. He may go to jail for being in the rears on child support payments, but it's doubtful any judge would separate him from all 30 of his children. I'd postulate he'd probably be put on long term probation and have his garnishments reassessed.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    This is a two-fold issue. The guy works a minimum wage job. If it's not on his own accord; if he doesn't prefer it that way, I'm sure somebody could step-up and offer him a job opportunity that isn't far beyond his skills. Knowing how most other shady fathers operate, he's probably working that miniumum wage job to minimize the amount of money he's being garnished. It may be ridiculous that the dude has 30 kids, but if he honestly wants to take care of them, why postulate throwing him behind bars or adoption? That's counter-productive and costly.

If he doesn't want to take care of them or can't realistically strive to meet their needs, forced sterilization is illegal; but that hasn't kept our government from funding public sterilization projects pre-1970. If he gets a good lawyer, he could just claim he's Mormon and avoid any restitution dues for fathering children he knowingly couldn't raise. He'll likely just see most of his children removed and either placed in full custody of the mother's with visitation rights, or become custody of the state. He may go to jail for being in the rears on child support payments, but it's doubtful any judge would separate him from all 30 of his children. I'd postulate he'd probably be put on long term probation and have his garnishments reassessed.
    Or he could use condoms

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

sterilise the twat and be done with it .

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

This is the kind of shit that happens when community living completely disappears. Before the 1960's, neighbors were involved with each other. They'd look out of one another, and if somebody stepped out of line or outside of the accepted norm, they'd get approached. Transactions were as much about your social standing with the seller as they were the actual currency transaction.

Unfortunately, community living doesn't lend very well to individuality. There's no line between ostracizing someone for fathering 30 kids with 11 women, and denying someone goods and services because they're gay or black. If you can't find a niche with a group of like-minded people, you're just fucked.

That's why I don't understand why everybody's getting mad at this guy for having 30 kids. Society ditched the idea of community living a long time ago, so why complain if you enjoy your individuality? Bring back the system that keeps these kind of crazies from going over the edge, and you'll need to learn how to closet most of your individualism.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    This is the kind of shit that happens when community living completely disappears. Before the 1960's, neighbors were involved with each other. They'd look out of one another, and if somebody stepped out of line or outside of the accepted norm, they'd get approached. Transactions were as much about your social standing with the seller as they were the actual currency transaction.

Unfortunately, community living doesn't lend very well to individuality. There's no line between ostracizing someone for fathering 30 kids with 11 women, and denying someone goods and services because they're gay or black. If you can't find a niche with a group of like-minded people, you're just fucked.

That's why I don't understand why everybody's getting mad at this guy for having 30 kids. Society ditched the idea of community living a long time ago, so why complain if you enjoy your individuality? Bring back the system that keeps these kind of crazies from going over the edge, and you'll need to learn how to closet most of your individualism.
    I kinda figured that even as extreme a case as this guy is, some super liberal would come out for him. Dude, ditch all that community hugging it takes a village to raise a kid stuff.

Its called personal responsibility. If he was trying his best to provide for them then I could cut him a little slack., but the article was about him going to court to have his child support payments cut.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

SFTB you have missed something: the difference between society as it is, and society as you would like it to be. There are people out there whose attention span can be measured in hours; they have no idea what planning is because they never do it. There have always been people like him around, and always will be, how they ever get a woman to sleep with them in the first place is another question. But if the key argument -advanced by Charles Murray- is that the welfare systems not only maintain people like him, but encourage them not to act responsibly, what happens when you take it all away? Those who deserve it get the same nothing as those who don't, and it doesn't deal with the dysfunctional way of living that leads men and women to have serial and temporary 'relationships' that produce children who become a burden because nobody in the 'family' works. In the end, you are faced with trying to deal with people who don't fit in the 'normal' structure of daily life, they exist everywhere, regardless of the welfare system. It would be like someone arguing there are too many transexuals seeking surgery paid for by the taxpayer -its available on the NHS here-but if you ended it and said, 'pay for it yourself', that would not lead to a decline in transexuals.

Senior Member Junior Poster

This is just a symptom of a fucked up society. Is he to blame? yeah. But then so is everybody else.