Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Default TRANSGENDERED MISS UNIVERSE CANADA CONTESTANT takes the STAGE!!!

She made it in and she is making competition quite fierce!!! she doing her thang.

But when I read some of the comments below like this one, it was kinda of wild to read:

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/trang...172200662.html

Victor • Montesano, Washington • 2 minutes 14 seconds ago Report Abuse
    Its not hard to see the man that it really is. Think skinny emo guy with implants. Not appealing, and an insult to the girls who are forced to "compete" with this thing, like its their female equal.

I understand where he is coming from but to call A HUMAN A THING is not right. But the funny thing is do Mr. Victor know that some of those women in that contest have IMPLANTS? I bet you would some there that have implants most definitely. So his implant complaint is not valid.

Default Re: TRANSGENDERED MISS UNIVERSE CANADA CONTESTANT takes the STAGE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    She made it in and she is making competition quite fierce!!! she doing her thang.

But when I read some of the comments below like this one, it was kinda of wild to read:

Its not hard to see the man that it really is. Think skinny emo guy with implants. Not appealing, and an insult to the girls who are forced to "compete" with this thing, like its their female equal.

I understand where he is coming from but to call A HUMAN A THING is not right. But the funny thing is do Mr. Victor know that some of those women in that contest have IMPLANTS? I bet you would some there that have implants most definitely. So his implant complaint is not valid.
    Oh please it's jealousy - her body looks just as good as the other two females behind her

And the height thing is stupid..some women are 5'9 to 6'1

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Oh please it's jealousy - her body looks just as good as the other two females behind her
    yeah you're right, some dude made the comment she looks better than the women and that's a shame, someone called him gay lol

And what would blow their fucking minds, what if she was to win? Or even be runner up? LOL they would shit themselves lol

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

You 'understand where he is coming from?' You honestly think that being trans in a GG beauty pageant is some sort of BENEFIT? Like the girl is cheating or something by formerly having been the antithesis of feminine?! Pffffft! Come on with that!

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    You 'understand where he is coming from?' You honestly think that being trans in a GG beauty pageant is some sort of BENEFIT? Like the girl is cheating or something by formerly having been the antithesis of feminine?! Pffffft! Come on with that!

~BB~
    I understand where he is coming from on the implants, but if you read my statement about implants you would know what he said is a bunch of crap. I don't just knock what he said just because he said it, I took what he said and analyzed it. You're looking from a TGirl view I am looking at both sides. He's coming from an Alpha male perspective and I understand how he feels, and I don't agree with him calling the TGirl a THING, I did say that. Don't let your TGirl emotions get the best of you BB

Last edited by jamesedwards; 05-18-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Silver Poster

thats what people in the 'real world' of trannys. sadly....

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

I understand where he is coming from on the implants, but if you read my statement about implants you would know what he said is a bunch of crap. I don't just knock what he said just because he said it, I took what he said and analyzed it. You're looking from a TGirl view I am looking at both sides.
    I guess I missed that. Can you give us the gist of it?

And please, don't tell me what my perspective is - it's rarely the point of view of a 'TGirl' since I don't identify that way. I'm just pointing out the fact that it's hardly 'unfair' or 'wrong' to let her compete. If anything, she's at a disadvantage. Someone's 'alpha male' (read: closet powerbottom) opinion does nothing to change that.

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 05-18-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Don't let your TGirl emotions get the best of you BB
    Nice. I don't have emotions. I have 'Tgirl emotions?' Huh. Ok. Well, that's the first time I've ever heard that.

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 05-18-2012 at 11:19 PM.

BB you know I got mad love for you right? Ok now we got that out the way.

What he is saying is it's unfair to the women to have to compete with a man fixing himself up to be a woman, that's what he is saying. I understand where he is coming from. These contest for eons have been for women and not transgender people getting into them, so the guy feels uncomfy with what he is use to seeing, so I can understand him being uncomfy about.

Now on the point you made about the Tgirl being at a disadvantage I agree, that's why I said "IMAGINE IF SHE WINS OR BECOMES RUNNER UP". Because face it no transgender has won a contest like this on a high scale. And I am not a fool to say she won't win because she is transgender, she might win who knows but if she don't I tell you this she came off top notch and classier than a motha fucka.

I'm actually on her side BB if you read carefully what I am saying.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    I guess I missed that. Can you give us the gist of it?

And please, don't tell me what my perspective is - it's rarely the point of view of a 'TGirl' since I don't identify that way. I'm just pointing out the fact that it's hardly 'unfair' or 'wrong' to let her compete. If anything, she's at a disadvantage.

~BB~