Page 77 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask me anything

Junior Poster

Default Re: Ask me anything

Waht do you usually eat for breakfast ? Do you take supplements to be so strong for long hours ? Any "secret" you would like to share with us ?

Thanks

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

What's the highest heel shoe you can walk in?

Also, may I...um...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	280.3 KB 
ID:	534068  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

I would like your opinion please. I am a 19 year old gay male. My mother is Korean, father was probably British or American. I live as a male but am very fem and can pass if I want to, but I am not on hormones or anything. I just do it for fun sometimes to have fun with straight boys.

My new 35 year old American boyfrend wants me to "entertain" business clients from Japan in some kind of group thing. He says it will help him get an important contract. I really like him and he says he will pay for my breasts but I sort of feel like he is using me. (I never asked for breat implants by the way that was his ides.. I am happy as a part time girl. Thanks

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Quote Originally Posted by STARTUP999 View Post
    I would like your opinion please. I am a 19 year old gay male. My mother is Korean, father was probably British or American. I live as a male but am very fem and can pass if I want to, but I am not on hormones or anything. I just do it for fun sometimes to have fun with straight boys.

My new 35 year old American boyfrend wants me to "entertain" business clients from Japan in some kind of group thing. He says it will help him get an important contract. I really like him and he says he will pay for my breasts but I sort of feel like he is using me. (I never asked for breat implants by the way that was his ides.. I am happy as a part time girl. Thanks

Let's see. You say you're 19 now, but you joined HA in 2006...at what, 13? Good one, lurker dude.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Hope this isn't a sore subject, but why wasn't your site up for a AVN award? The stuff you have done has been outstanding this year. Your stuff is always hot, and the creativity you put into it is awesome! You deserved a nomination, major snub IMO.

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by insurgentes View Post
    Waht do you usually eat for breakfast ? Do you take supplements to be so strong for long hours ? Any "secret" you would like to share with us ?

Thanks
    Breakfast is typically a dish I refer to as "the Ex-Boyfriend", it's something that's no good for me, makes me cry but I still crave it.

It's made from peppers, onions, eggs, hash browns, and bacon coated in about a 1/2" of buffalo sauce.

Caffeine is my drug of choice for keeping "up" on many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    What's the highest heel shoe you can walk in?

Also, may I...um...
    1) About 4" is the most I've tried to date - mainly because I'm clutzy enough as it is. The folks at Goodhandy's will tell you I managed to tumble down the stairs at one point and those were only 2" heels lol.

Quote Originally Posted by STARTUP999 View Post

I think you're a naughty, naughty boy who wants to be used as filthy little cum dumpster. I bet you want your own whore red lips wrapped around a thick cock as it rams in and out of your little bitch mouth. Go and get long dagger-like whore red finger nails and wear 10" spiked heels and walk down the street with this man who is using you -- you sick fuck!

Huh - now I know why the sissy fetishists love to chat with me on webcam LOL

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood61 View Post
    Hope this isn't a sore subject, but why wasn't your site up for a AVN award? The stuff you have done has been outstanding this year. Your stuff is always hot, and the creativity you put into it is awesome! You deserved a nomination, major snub IMO.
    Entirely not a sore subject -- while I'm honored by the nominations I get, I'm also not in need of praise or accolades for my work. I love what I am doing and just having fans support my work by buying it is enough for me.

That being said, it's very clear AVN has NOT snubbed me this year given I have two nominations: one for my hardcore scene with Sadie Hawkins on Bang My Tranny Ass 10 and one for Transsexual Performer of the Year.

TS Performer of the Year looks at the entire body of work by a performer: I am among the most prolific performers of the year (I think only Joanna Jet and Liberty Harkness have delivered a greater number of scenes this year). Given that nomination reflects my solo website, my prominence & work on iFriends (including the exclusive videos I shoot for that website), my work with Shemale Bull Busting; my live sex shows and my DVD work, I'd say I'll graciously accept that nomination - LOL.

What are you hoping Santa Claus will bring down your chimney this Christmas?

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    What are you hoping Santa Claus will bring down your chimney this Christmas?
    Amazon Electronic Gift cards sent to wendy@wendysummers.com

I'm eyeing software, hardware and other kit I need to improve my production assets, so anyone who's asked me what I want for Christmas -- that's my standard answer.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    bout 4" is the most I've tried to date - mainly because I'm clutzy enough as it is. The folks at Goodhandy's will tell you I managed to tumble down the stairs at one point and those were only 2" heels lol.
    Well if I get a chance to photograph you while you're in LA (ask Krissy about that), we'll have to rectify that situation

Don't worry...you won't be standing too much...

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	157.5 KB 
ID:	535075  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    Breakfast is typically a dish I refer to as "the Ex-Boyfriend", it's something that's no good for me, makes me cry but I still crave it.

It's made from peppers, onions, eggs, hash browns, and bacon coated in about a 1/2" of buffalo sauce.

Caffeine is my drug of choice for keeping "up" on many levels.

1) About 4" is the most I've tried to date - mainly because I'm clutzy enough as it is. The folks at Goodhandy's will tell you I managed to tumble down the stairs at one point and those were only 2" heels lol.

I think you're a naughty, naughty boy who wants to be used as filthy little cum dumpster. I bet you want your own whore red lips wrapped around a thick cock as it rams in and out of your little bitch mouth. Go and get long dagger-like whore red finger nails and wear 10" spiked heels and walk down the street with this man who is using you -- you sick fuck!

Huh - now I know why the sissy fetishists love to chat with me on webcam LOL

Entirely not a sore subject -- while I'm honored by the nominations I get, I'm also not in need of praise or accolades for my work. I love what I am doing and just having fans support my work by buying it is enough for me.

That being said, it's very clear AVN has NOT snubbed me this year given I have two nominations: one for my hardcore scene with Sadie Hawkins on Bang My Tranny Ass 10 and one for Transsexual Performer of the Year.

TS Performer of the Year looks at the entire body of work by a performer: I am among the most prolific performers of the year (I think only Joanna Jet and Liberty Harkness have delivered a greater number of scenes this year). Given that nomination reflects my solo website, my prominence & work on iFriends (including the exclusive videos I shoot for that website), my work with Shemale Bull Busting; my live sex shows and my DVD work, I'd say I'll graciously accept that nomination - LOL.
    My mistake Wendy alternative websites came up and I didn't see your site. To be honest didn't know about the other nominations so I screwed up on both counts. I saw the Sadie Hawkins scene and it was fantastic well deserving of an award. Good Luck!

Name:	image_85992.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	253.2 KB 
ID:	535076