View Poll Results: Which would you prefer?

Voters
295. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pre-op?

212 71.86%
  • Post-op?

83 28.14%
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Which would you prefer? Pre-op? Post-op?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty94 View Post
    haha.... aww, thanks. is it the one about transexuals being able to cum? lol
    Yeah lol how did you know? LOL

You made the cutest face expression with your glasses on that was hot lol

haha.... aww, thanks. is it the one about transexuals being able to cum? lol
    Look you look so cute when you made that face LOL what made you make that face?

Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    because some people see us as people and woman regardless of what between our legs.not an outlet for your homosexual fantasies and experiments.

A-fuckin-men. thats why i try not to date men who know i am TS from the get go. I know it isn't good to generalize, but I wouldn't have wanted to get involved with someone who only liked me when I had a penis.

personally, if you(men out there) think i made a mistake of having my surgery or if you dont think i should have gotten it because it makes me less attractive to you, fuck off and suck my clit xoxo

dancer at a cis club... and I love it

Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

bahahahaha. thanks. lol. i dont even remember what part of the video that was from.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Look you look so cute when you made that face LOL what made you make that face?

dancer at a cis club... and I love it

Quote Originally Posted by btmmale4toptg View Post
    Which would you prefer? Pre-op? Post-op?
    Well, in all honesty: pre-op.... I simply find it more desirable. From an aesthetic standpoint. And from an intimacy perspective.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Dammmmmmm Danielle cut her cock off? She use to fuck the shit outta people with that thing.
    WEll I voted Pre op, if I want pussy I can get a GG for that. For me it doesn't make sense to have a Post Op TGirl.
    That's a really ignorant thing to say. So, because it doesn't make sense to you that a woman would want a vagina, then they're no longer desirable. How stupid. As I've said over and over not all of us want the TS label, including myself. I'm a woman, not some subcategory for stupid men who claim to be "accepting" but really just want to try out some fetish.

bahahahaha. thanks. lol. i dont even remember what part of the video that was from.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhh see I am watching you WITH YOUR CUTE ASS LOL HAHAHAH it was at the end. and you made another cute face but I will keep that between me and you, or me because you probably don't even know lol But it was cute as fuck. and those lips are SUPER DUPER KISSABLE!!! muuuuuuuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    That's a really ignorant thing to say. So, because it doesn't make sense to you that a woman would want a vagina, then they're no longer desirable. How stupid. As I've said over and over not all of us want the TS label, including myself. I'm a woman, not some subcategory for stupid men who claim to be "accepting" but really just want to try out some fetish.
    What are you talking about now!!!

All I did was say I like pre op girls, if a post op girl goes and do her operation that's cool I don't hate them, I never said anything like that, you're making it more than it is. I never said they are no longer desirable, YOU SAID THAT, my preference is pre op and I have a right to that decision you can't tell me or try and make me feel bad about my right. Just like a TGirl has a right to go Post Op, good for her that's her right, but don't make it seem like we men don't have rights also. Post ops are desirable also I never said they weren't AGAIN YOU DID. Don't start no shit, every thing is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    because some people see us as people and woman regardless of what between our legs.not an outlet for your homosexual fantasies and experiments.
    You nail it every time Amber. I agree entirely. Some guys on here have as much regard for the humanity of the girls as they would for boxes of cereal in a supermarket.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

A-fuckin-men. thats why i try not to date men who know i am TS from the get go. I know it isn't good to generalize, but I wouldn't have wanted to get involved with someone who only liked me when I had a penis.

personally, if you(men out there) think i made a mistake of having my surgery or if you dont think i should have gotten it because it makes me less attractive to you, fuck off and suck my clit xoxo
    Good for you Jen. And it may take time, but you deserve to find the right guy in the end.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed