View Poll Results: Which would you prefer?

Voters
295. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pre-op?

212 71.86%
  • Post-op?

83 28.14%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: Which would you prefer? Pre-op? Post-op?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty94 View Post
    thanks, cutie pie. exactly- i think it's funny that some guys think i decided to have surgery for them. well, thats a crock of shit. i havent dated men who know im TS from the start in well over a year. i wouldnt say 100% stealth because i would tell "most" of the guys i started to get intimate with...
    I watched your video about Post Op orgasm, I started a thread about it, thanks for the insight. The glasses look hot on ya.

Post-Op all the way, but if she's mega hot and has a killer personality, then I'm down with the Pre-op's too.

Happiness is a Choice, Suffering is a Choice. Choose Wisely.

Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    I watched your video about Post Op orgasm, I started a thread about it, thanks for the insight. The glasses look hot on ya.

haha.... aww, thanks. is it the one about transexuals being able to cum? lol

dancer at a cis club... and I love it

Eternal optimist Junior Poster beatlephil's Avatar

Back when I was in college I found myself in a couple of relationships with young women who were kind enough to inform me from the start that they were post-op transsexuals and had been born male. I'm no expert but I wasn't ignorant of transgender issues either, but since I prefer vaginal sex with women and they were now properly equipped for men like me it was a boon so far as I was concerned. I strictly prefer sex with females but my definition of a woman doesn't arbitrarily exclude male-to-female post-op transsexuals and those male-to-female pre-op transsexuals living 24/7 as women, comfortable at last in their own skin and on the verge of their sex reassignment surgeries although I would not be intimate with the latter. I'm simply not into oral or anal sex. But I am still at a lost as to why post-op transsexuals seem to receive so much grief and criticism when they deserve our support for defying great odds in a hostile society, accomplishing their life long goals and dreams in turning a bleak future into a positive well being. I don't go out of my way in my travels looking for transsexuals (bars, clubs, etc.), but if I encounter a woman and she think enough of me to inform me of her transsexual status it's not going to matter to me anymore than her race, color, religion or nationality. Whether she's pre-or post-op will matter, however. And I prefer the latter. Just my taste in women.

beatlephil

Quote Originally Posted by beatlephil View Post
    Back when I was in college I found myself in a couple of relationships with young women who were kind enough to inform me from the start that they were post-op transsexuals and had been born male. I'm no expert but I wasn't ignorant of transgender issues either, but since I prefer vaginal sex with women and they were now properly equipped for men like me it was a boon so far as I was concerned. I strictly prefer sex with females but my definition of a woman doesn't arbitrarily exclude male-to-female post-op transsexuals and those male-to-female pre-op transsexuals living 24/7 as women, comfortable at last in their own skin and on the verge of their sex reassignment surgeries although I would not be intimate with the latter. I'm simply not into oral or anal sex. But I am still at a lost as to why post-op transsexuals seem to receive so much grief and criticism when they deserve our support for defying great odds in a hostile society, accomplishing their life long goals and dreams in turning a bleak future into a positive well being. I don't go out of my way in my travels looking for transsexuals (bars, clubs, etc.), but if I encounter a woman and she think enough of me to inform me of her transsexual status it's not going to matter to me anymore than her race, color, religion or nationality. Whether she's pre-or post-op will matter, however. And I prefer the latter. Just my taste in women.
    I agree with every word of that. Well said sir.

And for all the cockhounds - it's about them, not you. If a girl feels right in herself with a vagina rather than a penis, that's her affair.

As I've said before, I just hope Danielle never reads some of the demeaning crap that's been written on this thread.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

I luv Danielle and find her beautiful both pre and post, but I'm more sexually attracted to her Preop.

Asked to be banned. Delivered. Junior Poster

Neither

Met her once at a party. She has an attitude and doesn't like black men.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackMan View Post
    Met her once at a party. She has an attitude and doesn't like black men.
    She didn't act like she hated ME. We're cool, and have been cool for years.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

SWM4TS

pre op. I don't see why post op would be a preference for a guy, why not just stick to reg girls

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWM4TS View Post
    pre op. I don't see why post op would be a preference for a guy, why not just stick to reg girls
    because some people see us as people and woman regardless of what between our legs.not an outlet for your homosexual fantasies and experiments.