View Poll Results: Which would you prefer?

Voters
295. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pre-op?

212 71.86%
  • Post-op?

83 28.14%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Which would you prefer? Pre-op? Post-op?

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    Well I wish I could get pregnant too, I'm sure it's an amazing feeling and I've always wanted to be able to experience it.. but in my opinion, if I can at least my comfortable with what I have "down there" and be comfortable with a guy liking what I've got there as well... it'll really help me feel a lot better about myself. But, yeah sometimes I get jealous when I hear my friends are pregnant and I just wish I could be too... but then again there's plenty of women born "correctly" who can't get pregnant either.. so it's something that's hard to think about it, but there are definitely other options.
    So true deep words ,i forgot about women who cant get pregnant ...this life is so unfair.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    so true deep words ,i forgot about women who cant get pregnant ...this life is so unfair.
    very unfair!

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    It makes me very happy hear successful stories thanks robertlouis!!!
    Not all the guys arrive here just because they have a fixation with tgirl cock, Jamie!

Claire was initially a roommate when we were at university - we even played rugby together! I just happened to be one of the very few who stood by her when she started to transition and it was the proudest moment of my life when she asked me to give her away at her wedding last summer.

It's through the privilege and blessing of knowing her that I've been able to gain what I hope is a deeper understanding and appreciation of and empathy for the transsexual psyche. It's also why I get really angry when guys think of tgirls in such a dumb and one-dimensional way. Most of them only see the top 1% of the iceberg.

You're all incredibly tough and brave and face huge challenges every day of your lives. I salute you and I'm proud to have so many of you girls as friends.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Silver Poster

My consolation for today is that i buy it a beautiful metalic white classy dress ,a gorgeous handbag and some hot bikinni at least i know that i repaid my sad mind with someting good.

Oh no Robert dont feel bad ,is just me ,i do really wish to have that luck ,trust me my child will be the most lucky child on the planet x
    And your partner will be the proudest and luckiest guy on the planet too.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Not all the guys arrive here just because they have a fixation with tgirl cock, Jamie!

Claire was initially a roommate when we were at university - we even played rugby together! I just happened to be one of the very few who stood by her when she started to transition and it was the proudest moment of my life when she asked me to give her away at her wedding last summer.

It's through the privilege and blessing of knowing her that I've been able to gain what I hope is a deeper understanding and appreciation of and empathy for the transsexual psyche. It's also why I get really angry when guys think of tgirls in such a dumb and one-dimensional way. Most of them only see the top 1% of the iceberg.

You're all incredibly tough and brave and face huge challenges every day of your lives. I salute you and I'm proud to have so many of you girls as friends.
    Awww thats very sweet and understanding of you !!!

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

And I repeat what I said below. I only hope that Danielle never reads any of the shit talk on this thread.

Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

ha.... a guy actually asked me, "how does it feel that now you're going to have to get used to not getting as much attention post op? you're only going to attract about 5% of the guys who wanted you pre-op since you're no longer a fetish. you're just like every other girl now" wtf?!?!?!?!?!

dancer at a cis club... and I love it

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty94 View Post
    ha.... a guy actually asked me, "how does it feel that now you're going to have to get used to not getting as much attention post op? you're only going to attract about 5% of the guys who wanted you pre-op since you're no longer a fetish. you're just like every other girl now" wtf?!?!?!?!?!
    that comment seems a little ignorant, but i did notice that even after having the operation, daniella fox is still identified as a transsexual (at least, the pictures of her here with her vagina are on a website with a transsexual stamp) so i'd say that individual that told you that is wrong with his comment.

Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

I think most of guys will go for Pre-op ,plenty GGs out there ,i wanted to be a Post-op but that doesnt give me the beautiful gift in having kids ,so i stick for what i got btw my legs.

the ability to bear children doesnt make one a woman. there are countless genetic women who are unable to have babies... that is, in my opinion, a very simple way of thinking...

Last edited by qwerty94; 05-17-2012 at 06:08 PM.
    dancer at a cis club... and I love it