View Poll Results: Which would you prefer?

Voters
295. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pre-op?

212 71.86%
  • Post-op?

83 28.14%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Which would you prefer? Pre-op? Post-op?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    It doesn't make sense to me in the sense of ME!!! I could care less about a TGirl going post op, because I made a thread and I know there are all type of varieties of TGirls out there, that's why I will deal with the top and both TGirl that's my compatibility for me. That's all Jamie, I am saying it doesn't make sense for ME to mess with a Post op, not saying it doesn't make sense for a TGirl to go post op, that's their choice. I am not Marty Mcfly lol
    thats understandable

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    I love kids and thats the meaning for me in having a pussy not just a design
    Well, that's upto you, darling, and to an extent I understand how you feel, just do what you need to do to feel comfortable with your body.

Senior Member Silver Poster

And to understand me guys being post-op doesnt give me that luck to be pregnant where is the point i have pussy if is good just for fuck and nothing else?

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    thats understandable
    Glad you understand

I do wish so much to be a post-op only if it will give me the privilege to get pregnant to feel what a woman feels .having a pussy and being like a someting unuseful doesnt help or make me happy....If i know that being a post-op give that beautiful gift to get pregnant trust me i will but without special gift is no point for me....rahter wear my cock and be a pre-op forever.

Adriana, one of my closest friends happens to be a post-op girl. She is blissfully happy in her partnership with a wonderful guy and they have started the process of adoption - looks as if they will be successful too. Of course it isn't the same as carrying a baby to term, but it's bringing Claire and John great happiness. It could work for you too, so don't dismiss the idea altogether.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    Well, that's upto you, darling, and to an extent I understand how you feel, just do what you need to do to feel comfortable with your body.
    Thanks Maddy and beleve me when women give birth to a child is someting unique ,imagine that u are post-op and ur best friend is a woman and she gives birth to a child and ur there and u see and u know that ur post-op but ur not lucky as she is...tell me what u feel in that moment?

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Adriana, one of my closest friends happens to be a post-op girl. She is blissfully happy in her partnership with a wonderful guy and they have started the process of adoption - looks as if they will be successful too. Of course it isn't the same as carrying a baby to term, but it's bringing Claire and John great happiness. It could work for you too, so don't dismiss the idea altogether.

Sorry, that sounds as if I'm telling you what to do - you know I don't mean it that way. xxx

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

It makes me very happy hear successful stories thanks robertlouis!!!

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Sorry, that sounds as if I'm telling you what to do - you know I don't mean it that way. xxx
    Oh no Robert dont feel bad ,is just me ,i do really wish to have that luck ,trust me my child will be the most lucky child on the planet x

Thanks Maddy and beleve me when women give birth to a child is someting unique ,imagine that u are post-op and ur best friend is a woman and she gives birth to a child and ur there and u see and u know that ur post-op but ur not lucky as she is...tell me what u feel in that moment?
    Well I wish I could get pregnant too, I'm sure it's an amazing feeling and I've always wanted to be able to experience it.. but in my opinion, if I can at least my comfortable with what I have "down there" and be comfortable with a guy liking what I've got there as well... it'll really help me feel a lot better about myself. But, yeah sometimes I get jealous when I hear my friends are pregnant and I just wish I could be too... but then again there's plenty of women born "correctly" who can't get pregnant either.. so it's something that's hard to think about it, but there are definitely other options.