View Poll Results: Which would you prefer?

Voters
295. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pre-op?

212 71.86%
  • Post-op?

83 28.14%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Which would you prefer? Pre-op? Post-op?

Quote Originally Posted by btmmale4toptg View Post
    Which would you prefer? Pre-op? Post-op?
    Dammmmmmm Danielle cut her cock off? She use to fuck the shit outta people with that thing.
    WEll I voted Pre op, if I want pussy I can get a GG for that. For me it doesn't make sense to have a Post Op TGirl.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Dammmmmmm Danielle cut her cock off? She use to fuck the shit outta people with that thing.
    WEll I voted Pre op, if I want pussy I can get a GG for that. For me it doesn't make sense to have a Post Op TGirl.
    And i so agreed with u there love..once ur post op u loose everything and is a fact.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    of course doesn't make sense to you because you aren't a TS, theres all kinds of TS's , in the future i do plan to be post -op some of us do want a normal men and normal life , not something extra hanging but props for the girls that love their cock !

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    And i so agreed with u there love..once ur post op u loose everything and is a fact.
    What do you mean you lose everything ? Explain people, not trying to be funny I just can't comprehend. Is it that they lose feeling from that area? I need to start a thread because there is a serious question I have to ask.

It doesn't make sense to me in the sense of ME!!! I could care less about a TGirl going post op, because I made a thread and I know there are all type of varieties of TGirls out there, that's why I will deal with the top and both TGirl that's my compatibility for me. That's all Jamie, I am saying it doesn't make sense for ME to mess with a Post op, not saying it doesn't make sense for a TGirl to go post op, that's their choice. I am not Marty Mcfly lol

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    of course doesn't make sense to you because you aren't a TS, theres all kinds of TS's , in the future i do plan to be post -op some of us do want a normal men and normal life , not something extra hanging but props for the girls that love their cock !

You don't "lose everything." The only way I'd ever even consider sex is if I'm post-op. The idea of a guy liking penis turns me off.. but everybody's different and if you love your body pre-op, more power to ya.

Member Rookie Poster

damn she looks good either way for me!

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    The idea of a guy liking penis turns me off.. but everybody's different and if you love your body pre-op, more power to ya.

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

I do wish so much to be a post-op only if it will give me the privilege to get pregnant to feel what a woman feels .having a pussy and being like a someting unuseful doesnt help or make me happy....If i know that being a post-op give that beautiful gift to get pregnant trust me i will but without special gift is no point for me....rahter wear my cock and be a pre-op forever.

I love kids and thats the meaning for me in having a pussy not just a design