Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Why do some TS claim they never get clocked?

Yup the average person on the street isn't even looking that hard, def not trying to decide who was born a female or not.
    Ironically it's some of the less glam TGs who are the most unclockable. The ones who just look like an everyday kinda chick, they get over all the time.

Yup the average person on the street isn't even looking that hard, def not trying to decide who was born a female or not.
    Ironically it's some of the less glam TGs who are the most unclockable. The ones who just look like an everyday kinda chick, they get over all the time.

Freddy acts as if there aren't some hard assed, masculine looking, unfeminine GGs out here who level the playing field.

Interesting blog article with pics that discusses feminine beauty and masculine women and why many men are attracted to women with 'male' physiques. (TGs are mentioned more than once, and the OP calls the Victoria's Secret lingerie show a 'parade of transsexuals.lol)

http://www.femininebeauty.info/alessandra-ambrosio

Senior Member Junior Poster

Because not all of us have masculine features whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    pretty, ugly, passable, truck driver and every bitch inbetween has been called out at least one time this week, comes with the territory. but the thing is people who call you out are non relevant factors. they are bitter females and ugly dudes. so calling me out gives me the oppurtunity to clown on your ass unmercifully and gain applause from those around. i love a good show, and i am a great entertainer!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Truth. It's not about 'passing,' it's about blending.

~BB~

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

so wait your telling me that my beehive wig,electric blue glitter eye shadow and bright pink lip stick is the problem.....fuck! can i get a refund on these triple d implants..

Freddy acts as if there aren't some hard assed, masculine looking, unfeminine GGs out here who level the playing field.

Interesting blog article with pics that discusses feminine beauty and masculine women and why many men are attracted to women with 'male' physiques. (TGs are mentioned more than once, and the OP calls the Victoria's Secret lingerie show a 'parade of transsexuals.lol)

http://www.femininebeauty.info/alessandra-ambrosio

That article is ridiculous! I hope no one takes the author seriously because he or she obviously has some screws loose..

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by rydermorrison View Post
    That article is ridiculous! I hope no one takes the author seriously because he or she obviously has some screws loose..
    LOL!!

I thought it was funny cause I think the guy is some super critical gay fashionista. He sounds insane for real.

But he does have a point IMO about men being attracted to certain women who don't have a classically feminine shape to their physiques.

LOL!!

I thought it was funny cause I think the guy is some super critical gay fashionista. He sounds insane for real.

But he does have a point IMO about men being attracted to certain women who don't have a classically feminine shape to their physiques.
    yea i agree..many top models and celebs have qualities of both ying and yang.. and thats part of what makes them exceptional looking... Angelina Jolie is a good example...that guy is just weird tho lol...

here we go with this realness shit, ugh