Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: Sao Paolo here I cum!

Quote Originally Posted by ashymon View Post
    So now I have to leave Sao Paulo and go to some city called Sao Jose Dos Campos for the rest of the week. I scoured the internet and it does not appear as if I am going to be finding any action over there. Disappointed am I. If anyone does know of anything of interest in Sao Jose Dos Campos, please let me know....
    and how was Sao Paulo?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dante View Post
    and how was Sao Paulo?
    Fun place, lots of parties, lots of people, lots of girls. Since I dont speak the language I would tend to stand at the bars and nod and smile when people would talk to me. Despite some of the negative threads I read, I was not mugged and did not get into any situations that really scared me. Of course you have to be smart about what you do and where you go.

I had a difficult time trying to arrange for any girls to come to my hotel. The websites did identify girls who spoke English but most of those phone numbers did not work. I dont speak Portuguese and even though I typed a script in word and had the application translate it for me the girls I called got frustrated when I butchered the pronunciation. Besides, when they would ask questions I couldnt answer them. I got hung up on alot.

Hanging out at Elenice and picking up girls around there and going to the love motels worked out ok though. I just couldnt get the girls I really wanted.

I got some advise about what to do next time. I am coming back in June so we will see if I fare better.

Junior Poster

Fun place, lots of parties, lots of people, lots of girls. Since I dont speak the language I would tend to stand at the bars and nod and smile when people would talk to me. Despite some of the negative threads I read, I was not mugged and did not get into any situations that really scared me. Of course you have to be smart about what you do and where you go.

I had a difficult time trying to arrange for any girls to come to my hotel. The websites did identify girls who spoke English but most of those phone numbers did not work. I dont speak Portuguese and even though I typed a script in word and had the application translate it for me the girls I called got frustrated when I butchered the pronunciation. Besides, when they would ask questions I couldnt answer them. I got hung up on alot.

Hanging out at Elenice and picking up girls around there and going to the love motels worked out ok though. I just couldnt get the girls I really wanted.

I got some advise about what to do next time. I am coming back in June so we will see if I fare better.

what the advice they gave you for next time?

Junior Poster

Well I am off to Brazil again, I head out there next week and will be there for about a month (6/11 - 7/16). Hopefully I will be able to head up into Sao Paolo and / or Rio over some of the weekends.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Smile Re: Sao Paolo here I cum!

Well I am off to Brazil again, I head out there next week and will be there for about a month (6/11 - 7/16). Hopefully I will be able to head up into Sao Paolo and / or Rio over some of the weekends.
    Ashymon,

I'll be in Sao Paulo the evening of the 10th. If you are reading this, i'm planning on going to Elenice Bar, have a few beers, and then go out for a prowl. Would enjoy having a beer with you if you're up for it.

Nix