Junior Poster

Default Re: go Sheena, go Sheena!

the girl in the red should moved to the mount right in the begining, missed a triangle choke at about :25, shoulda taken her back at :45 and threw some weak knees. Tsk Tsk. The other girl had no stamina and threw a lot of horrible punches. Which one was sheena? There's no way I could stand to hear them talking. Nothing like a bunch of kids fighting over some BS. I'm voting that Nikka would thrown a Peruvian necktie on had she been in the fight.

Senior Member Junior Poster

After the numerous amounts of girl fights I've witnessed, I firmly believe that any girl willing to go bald will be unbeatable in a fight

Lick My Member Junior Poster shaustin's Avatar

Hair pulling is definately the worst part of girl fights, it'd be like if guys grabbed each others ball sacks and dragged each other around during a fist fight. Just seems like such a cheap pussy way to fight. But I give this one to the one in red, she got one sweet jab in on muffintop girl near the end.

Eat a dick.

Junior Poster

hahaha your perspectives on it put it in a whole other light. They are pretty determined. Red shirt did throw a good right to the mouth at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by oak View Post
    the girl in the red should moved to the mount right in the begining, missed a triangle choke at about :25, shoulda taken her back at :45 and threw some weak knees. Tsk Tsk. The other girl had no stamina and threw a lot of horrible punches. Which one was sheena? There's no way I could stand to hear them talking. Nothing like a bunch of kids fighting over some BS. I'm voting that Nikka would thrown a Peruvian necktie on had she been in the fight.
    a complete professional review of a street fight

Junior Poster

it probably started because they were carrying the same purse. I know when I walk into a room and somebody has the same shoes on as me, It's time for me to take my earrings off.

Quote Originally Posted by oak View Post
    it probably started because they were carrying the same purse. I know when I walk into a room and somebody has the same shoes on as me, It's time for me to take my earrings off.
    hahahaha

don't forget the pony tail

Junior Poster

oh yeah the pony tail is a clip on for just this reason. and if it's a guy I'm fighting, I wait until he goes to pull his shirt over his head and then I punch him right in the face.