Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Jersey's Best Kept Secret Rookie Poster Parispirelli's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Sasha Strokes on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    I'm the type of dude that would stalk find ass Paris, and she probably the type that would catch my bitch ass and make me her bitch and make me suck her cock just for stalking her lol hahahah lol hahahah

I'm in tears laughing lol But Paris is one fine as motha fucka there is no denying her beauty.

Paris you could treat me like your bitch you could grab me by the neck and tell me "GET ON YOUR KNEES YOU LIL PUNK ASS BITCH SUCK THIS CHOCOLATE COCK TAKE IT ALL GAG ON IT BITCH ASS WHORE, NOW GET UP I WANT SOME PUSSY BITCH, BEND OVER SPREAD THAT ASS FOR MISTRESS PARIS, IMA FUCK THIS ASS PUSSY REAL GOOD I'M GOING TO GO DEEP YOU COCK SUCKER AND I AM GOING TO SKEET MY CUM ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING SPINE YOU NASTY ASS BITCH".

wHEWWWWWWWWW WHAT A PLEASURE!!!
    & Thats a TRUE FAN

Cum Join Me @ www.TsParisPirelli.net & Lets Get Off Together

Default Re: Sasha Strokes on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Parispirelli View Post
    & Thats a TRUE FAN
    You dam right I am a true fan of yours, now I know your name and where you are. DAm I never knew you were here and talk on the board. dammmm shocking. that's cool as fuck.
    all jokes aside I would suck your cock until you bust a nut, I would lick up and down your ass crack and suck your asshole, lick the back of your sweet looking legs, suck your toes, lick your tits, tongue kiss the shit outta you. Woman you're so fucking fine I would suck your arm pitts!!!! Real talk. There ain't a place or angle on your body I wouldn't put my mouth on.

Can you ram me in the ass like you are doing this guy? DAmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! that's a big cock I would love to take ALL OF IT EVERY INCH!!!

I will be a good bitch and if I try to run you snatch my ass and throw your cock back up in my ass and hit that motha fucka like you hate me. You look like you will pound the shit outta a man's ass.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Paris, you just made James's day, he will be on cloud nine for a couple of days.

You dam right I am a true fan of yours, now I know your name and where you are. DAm I never knew you were here and talk on the board. dammmm shocking. that's cool as fuck.
    all jokes aside I would suck your cock until you bust a nut, I would lick up and down your ass crack and suck your asshole, lick the back of your sweet looking legs, suck your toes, lick your tits, tongue kiss the shit outta you. Woman you're so fucking fine I would suck your arm pitts!!!! Real talk. There ain't a place or angle on your body I wouldn't put my mouth on.

Can you ram me in the ass like you are doing this guy? DAmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! that's a big cock I would love to take ALL OF IT EVERY INCH!!!

I will be a good bitch and if I try to run you snatch my ass and throw your cock back up in my ass and hit that motha fucka like you hate me. You look like you will pound the shit outta a man's ass.
    All dreams can come true...some just take longer then others

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    Paris, you just made James's day, he will be on cloud nine for a couple of days.
    LOL like a motha fucking river cricket break dancing on grapes lol hahahah You dam right she made my day.

Me being on cloud nine? Nah I am just hard right now, the only way she can put me on cloud nine is to run her chocolate cock deep in my back and make me her bitch and fuck me as hard as she can and make me scream like a bitch and make my ass cum all over her cock and she treat me like a nasty slut. I am down to do some real nasty gutta get down fucking with Paris lol she a bad motha fucka.

She the type she sit down and whip her cock out you're going to end up sucking her cock whether you like it or not that's how fine she fucking is lol And if she feels like tappin that ass she will be all cock deep in your shit!!!!

Just look at how sweet her chocolate cock looks it's long and thick and I know she likes going deep and making it disappear in a guys ass and I got the chocolate ass she would love to oil up and pound with no mercy. I love TGirls who like to hit hard, so hard our balls smack each other and ache!!! Oh and spank my ass hard too while you do it. I love that

Last edited by jamesedwards; 05-13-2012 at 01:47 AM.

All dreams can come true...some just take longer then others
    hahahah lol for you to fuck me like that lol and fuck me in front of mirrors too I wanna see your face as you tap that ass.
    Dam I didn't know you were in NYC and NJ dammm hmmmmmm

I would love to make that dream come a reality and do some freak shit!!!

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

LOL like a motha fucking river cricket break dancing on grapes lol hahahah You dam right she made my day.

Me being on cloud nine? Nah I am just hard right now, the only way she can put me on cloud nine is to run her chocolate cock deep in my back and make me her bitch and fuck me as hard as she can and make me scream like a bitch and make my ass cum all over her cock and she treat me like a nasty slut. I am down to do some real nasty gutta get down fucking with Paris lol she a bad motha fucka.

She the type she sit down and whip her cock out you're going to end up sucking her cock whether you like it or not that's how fine she fucking is lol And if she feels like tappin that ass she will be all cock deep in your shit!!!!
    You couldn't handle it! Your poor heart would give out in the middle of having sex. At least you would have a permanent smile if you ever survived.

Of course you would probably faint upon seeing Paris in person trying to take in all her sexiness. Its too much for you James, its just damn too much for you to handle.

Last edited by lifeisfiction; 05-13-2012 at 01:51 AM. Reason: stupid grammar mistakes, I need to stop being lazy

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    You coudn't handle it, your poor heart would give out in the middle of having sex. At least you would have a permanent smile if you ever survived.

Of course your probably faint upon seeing Paris in person trying to take in all her sexiness. Its too much for you James, its just damn too much for you to handle.
    NO fucking fair lol Be on my side lol Ok ok, she fine as fuck and I would probably pass out just being in her chocolate presence. lol

But when I come to trust me Ima nasty ass motha fucka she and I would do all types of nasty fucking, and trust me I can take her cock all the way to the balls!!! She fuck with me I will tell her to bring Logan and they can double penetrate me and I show them some real nasty fucking.

I will suck Paris cock from the back and eat her asshole dip my fingers in it like it's food. I don't fuck around then I will put her on to and let her ride my dick and buck her ass like she is on a rollercoaster ride while her big sexy cock slap against my chest. Any precum she gut Ima suck it straight outta her motha fucking pipe!!! A girl like Paris you fuck the shit outta them and so it nasty!!! I love the way she told that dude in her video "SUCK MY COCK" she love putting that meat in a motha fuckas mouth and I am one to the DNA outta that motha fucka, real motha fucking talk.

While she fucking me from the back she can bite me on my back spank my ass, grab my neck, dominate the shit outta me I don't mind being her bitch just as long as she fucking me NYC gutta style she knows what the gutta gutta is LOL And bet I will tongue kiss the shit outta her fucking her from the side, not that hitting it and that's it, nah you gotta tongue her ass and play with her cock and tits at the same time. Some men just don't know how to fuck.

Some men just don't know how to fuck.
    Thats The Truth....Im Watching Homeland...Hard My Damnself...Thanks....now i gotta webcam to get rid of it

Thats The Truth....Im Watching Homeland...Hard My Damnself...Thanks....now i gotta webcam to get rid of it
    lolhahahah lol One day you can give me that cum of yours I will gladly accept that creamy liquid of yours for real, I wanna see what comes out of that big cock of yours.

Hold up what's Homeland?