Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

They definitely through some curves at us last night. At the end, when Uncle Junior was talking all confused to Tony from the upstairs of his home, I thought, for sure, that he was going to take a spill down the stairs and die. Instead, he shoots Tony. Great twists!!

Gophers?????

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster

Great episode. Imus had the actors who play Johnny Sack, Vito, and Gene (RIP) on his show this morning. Imus asked them about opening each episode's script to find out if they were next in line to be whacked. They said David Chase always calls you in advance of the script's arrival to let you know...then the cast takes you out for a farewell dinner on Mulberry St.

Joseph Gannascoli (Vito) is a former chef who just published a crime novel entitled "A Meal to Die For: A Culinary Crime Novel".

I'd like to see some more of Meadow dancing in her underwear...or better yet, out of her underwear!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Can I get you a martina with that.....rabbit?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Can I get you a martina with that.....rabbit?
    LMAO, like a martini but it goes down easier. Hard to be believe nobody died over that. Btw Benny Fazio would be one of the shortest people in Montenegro.

My witty signature.

Great episode. Seeing Artie actually start and win a fight was a bit of a surprise. Little Carmine always makes me laugh with his incorrect usage of "big" words. He's the Joe Clark of the Mafia. Very funny.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.