Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Ballbusting... are you into it?

I love a TS Domme BDSM scene, but the reality of the situation is that getting whacked in the nuts hurts like shit, and kinda kills the moment. So count me out on the ballbusting, and in on the "forced to eat tranny ass and cum" scene!

I'd like to see a TGirl do it to a guy. Beat his balls with a crop, or her hands or beat his balls with the head of her cock. People don't know it's painful at first but once you get use to it the pain turns into pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    I shot today with a producer who traditionally does cunt-busting videos; He's had some requests for TS ball-busting videos so we shot some test ones to see how they sell beyond his requesters.

It's a fairly niche fetish, but I'm curious whether folks here like the idea... would you want to see a TS get her balls hit and crushed? Would you want to see a TS do it to a guy? Cunt bust a girl?

Inquiring minds (mine) want to know!

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    I'd like to see a TGirl do it to a guy. Beat his balls with a crop, or her hands or beat his balls with the head of her cock. People don't know it's painful at first but once you get use to it the pain turns into pleasure.
    The woman opposite me in the scene has done a lot of ball busting; she was telling me a story of how one guy she did it to got and stayed hard while she did it.

#funtimes

OH yes the dick will stay hard, first the pain then numbness then pleasure and the cock will stay rock hard. I love getting my cock slapped by a Tgirl's hand that shit is hot along with dirty talking and twisting my nipples hard!!!

The woman opposite me in the scene has done a lot of ball busting; she was telling me a story of how one guy she did it to got and stayed hard while she did it.

#funtimes

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    OH yes the dick will stay hard, first the pain then numbness then pleasure and the cock will stay rock hard. I love getting my cock slapped by a Tgirl's hand that shit is hot along with dirty talking and twisting my nipples hard!!!

Yes but what if I kick or punch you there then step on it and grind my heel in?

#ohyeahimstartingtolikethis

Ohhhhh wow Wendy that's the extreme busting, I can't take that one. I have seen men take it, I don't know how in the world they do it, but they do it, and the women kick them hard in BDSM acts.

Yes but what if I kick or punch you there then step on it and grind my heel in?

#ohyeahimstartingtolikethis

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Someone posted a video clip here a few months ago of a girl doing a ball busting routine. Stomping on the guy. He ejaculated blood. No that was scarey. (Sorry I can't find it to re-post).So it is NOT for me. Or anyone who is sane IMHO.

So none of you have the balls for this, do you?

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Fuck no, not today, thank you kindly!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

I shot today with a producer who traditionally does cunt-busting videos; He's had some requests for TS ball-busting videos so we shot some test ones to see how they sell beyond his requesters.

It's a fairly niche fetish, but I'm curious whether folks here like the idea... would you want to see a TS get her balls hit and crushed? Would you want to see a TS do it to a guy? Cunt bust a girl?

Inquiring minds (mine) want to know!

I've seen those vids....even had some encounters with a bit of a BDSM freak ( female obviously) ...I'm cool with anything that consenting adults are down with, but smashing pumpkins is not something I'm drawn to.