Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: WILL YOU LET A TGIRL PISS ON YOU? hmmm

I would love to receive the golden showers from both pre-ops and post-ops then give them those golden showers they want

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Ima freaky motha fucka, and there is nothing like being up close and personal with a big cock Tgirl who is a nasty motha fucka and will take her cock and piss all over you for sexual fun. I love it, do anyone love the golden shower from a TGirl?
    Nah I wouldn't
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17077662.jpg 
Views:	866 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	470985  

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Senior Member Junior Poster

let someone piss on me? hahahahahahahahaha, fuck no.....

Quote Originally Posted by PeePeeLover View Post
    JamesEdwards, I like the way you think! I LOVE getting pissed on but still have never pissed on anyone, sucks lol. I've had quite a few girls piss on me before, some from here too!

Libby, you are one of the few girls who I've read likes getting pissed on too. How come you never come to America, we have great places to visit, good people to piss on, and I have some nice pee for your tits anytime you feel like getting wet!
    HHhHhHAHAHAHAAH LMAO HENCE THE NAME PEEPEE LOVER LOL HAHAHAH LMAO

Man I had a tall 6'2 TGirl dominate me we were in the shower and I had no idea it was coming. she made me suck her 10 inch cock and she's a real nasty bitch I love her lol Then she pulled and held the back of my head and pissed a long huge load all over my face. I was in heaven all I could hear her saying is"
    "YOU NASTY COCK SUCKER TAKE THAT SHIT, I'LL PILL ALL OVER YOU, NASTY BITCH TAKE THAT MOTHER FUCKING SHIT YOU NASTY ASS SLUT, PISS IN YOUR FACE YOU DIRTY COCK SUCKING BITCH".

Man that shit was so hot, her warm piss going down my face and chest, then she beat my face with her big cock then as she was beating my face giving me a jaw breaker that shit was getting hard and she said "YOU MOTHA FUCKA STAND UP BEND OVER AND GRAB MY ANKLES LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE SO I CAN FUCK THAT ASS PUSSY YOU MOTHA FUCKA GOT ME HORNIER THAN A MOTHA FUCKA, I AM GOING TO SHOVE ALL 10 INCHES DEEP IN YOUR ASS AND IMA PISS DEEP ON YOUR SPINE YOU NASTY FILTHY LITTLE BITCH YOU".

LOL THAT SHIT WAS OFF THE CHAIN. She called me recently and told me she need to get her piss on we need to fuck lol she said why are men so scared to get pissed on and cummed on by her pretty chocolate cock lol Oh by the way she knows how to ram an ass she had me screaming like a bitch lol She loves screaming that makes her fuck you harder lol

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
    I would love to see a video with Kimber james getting pissed on..She looks so hot since she had her face fixed back up again..No more thundercat looks..She is a Dime now!
    Have you ever seen TS Jaqueline getting pissed on? Ohhhhhhhhh my Gawd my dick gets hard every time I see that shit.

http://www.xvideos.com/video196857/c...queline_trans_

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    Nah I wouldn't
    All you had to say was you wouldn't but me being a Nigga? I don't take that as cool nor a term of endearment you got the wrong cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiba5 View Post
    I would love to receive the golden showers from both pre-ops and post-ops then give them those golden showers they want
    Hellllllllllllllll yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!

Member Rookie Poster Ilovetranny's Avatar

I would without hesitation.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    HHhHhHAHAHAHAAH LMAO HENCE THE NAME PEEPEE LOVER LOL HAHAHAH LMAO

Man I had a tall 6'2 TGirl dominate me we were in the shower and I had no idea it was coming. she made me suck her 10 inch cock and she's a real nasty bitch I love her lol Then she pulled and held the back of my head and pissed a long huge load all over my face. I was in heaven all I could hear her saying is"
    "YOU NASTY COCK SUCKER TAKE THAT SHIT, I'LL PILL ALL OVER YOU, NASTY BITCH TAKE THAT MOTHER FUCKING SHIT YOU NASTY ASS SLUT, PISS IN YOUR FACE YOU DIRTY COCK SUCKING BITCH".

Man that shit was so hot, her warm piss going down my face and chest, then she beat my face with her big cock then as she was beating my face giving me a jaw breaker that shit was getting hard and she said "YOU MOTHA FUCKA STAND UP BEND OVER AND GRAB MY ANKLES LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE SO I CAN FUCK THAT ASS PUSSY YOU MOTHA FUCKA GOT ME HORNIER THAN A MOTHA FUCKA, I AM GOING TO SHOVE ALL 10 INCHES DEEP IN YOUR ASS AND IMA PISS DEEP ON YOUR SPINE YOU NASTY FILTHY LITTLE BITCH YOU".

LOL THAT SHIT WAS OFF THE CHAIN. She called me recently and told me she need to get her piss on we need to fuck lol she said why are men so scared to get pissed on and cummed on by her pretty chocolate cock lol Oh by the way she knows how to ram an ass she had me screaming like a bitch lol She loves screaming that makes her fuck you harder lol

Get her piss on? Keep doing your thing, James Edwards.

yes definitely!!!!!!!!!!! Love the golden nectar!!!