Hi i have just ended with gf of 3 years who still live with, yeah i know boo boo your thinking lol, but this has given me a chance to get back into this amazing field.
I have had chance to spend a night out with a trans girl who was based in my hometown who met off a trans dating site but for some reason that was just short term fun.
i would love maybe a lads holiday with guys and even some girls who into shemales and would like to go around and admire and meet and have fun, but in a respectful manner.
Why not as lads go away to say ibiza for genetic girls so why cant men that into trans girls go away as mates and all share same loves and have laugh and drinks and then go same places together and find girls who all admire.
Not sure where i would guess the best place be Thailand ive been and loved this place but only met one trans girl there as was still more at time into genetic girls.
But suggestions on places or messages as im looking to meet more people and friends as my whole life has changed eg lost gf and best mate as he decided to glass me as lost job and then took out on me, so been tough and need some positive things to look forward to.