Angry I thought there was some kind of etiquette

So.......I got off work last-night and was in the mood to party. The first club I went was closing and it was only 11pm. Oh well.. so I go down the block to the other club that is know to be a little bit more alternative than im use to but given my options I said fuck it!

Now this club is a known place to trannies to hang(mostly working girls) so I knew I would run into a few faces. So i see this one hot asian number that i had seen around (BP Facebook). So I put on the charm and ask if ican buy her and her friend a drink. They said "sure" so I was of to the races. Now eventhough I knew a great deal about this girl I just played it like I had never seen her before didnt know her name or that she was even a TS. So were talking and out of no where her friend who I had chilled with a few months proir does one of the biggest cockblocking moves ever. She come right inbetween us and says "Oh Hi how are your. "Yeah girls he is one of my clients" As soon as I saw the two together I knew there may be a issue but I was hoping that the one chick would play it cool but she didnt
    So now my cover is blown and Im just looking like some run of the mill as chaser.
    Now that i think about it it was more of a competitive thing for the second chick. She was mad she wasnt getting any attention. Anyway I had a great time with all of them and left the club. But I always thought that when you see a client on the street you arent supposed to say anything..WTF

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Default Re: I thought there was some kind of etiquette

I'll let the ladies answer this one...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.