Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: Gay men disliking trans women?

Gay men are funny...

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Yeah I understand, I think it's one of the reasons I don't tell many people I'm trans, theres just too much crap that comes with it.

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    Yeah I understand, I think it's one of the reasons I don't tell many people I'm trans, theres just too much crap that comes with it.
    Yeah thats true...i think a lot like you...i also dont like the crap...its also why i study the crap by posting on hungangels...i dont like to be suprised by it...
    After some time you get used to some of the crap because it does not suprise you...
    And as long as i can live as a woman and date a sweet bf (who is straight) its the best recognition and i dont care what the world thinks....people are very limited to their own projections/perspectives and view the world through their own eyes....but in the end...its all meaningless...
    Im a woman despite what they think...
    Also i am different i know that...thats why i remain non op...i dont hate my penis...and i have always been different...so to try to be normal can be very dangerous...
    im starting to like being different...as in different from most woman....its a plus because what makes me different i no longer see as a defect but as my quality

Last edited by KittyPride; 05-07-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Rookie Poster

Every one makes great points on this subject. In my experience I agree with the fact that feminine gay men get upset that a straight/bi guy likes ts and not them, its kinda of a competition, who can make the straight/bi guy choose the feminine gay go over the ts. Its like a notch on there belt if the straight/bi guy chooses them over the ts. Not fact just observations I have seen over the years and just my opinion, so don't get upset if you disagree, we all have our opinions

Quote Originally Posted by sensuelle View Post
    They are just jealous, most of them can't handle the fact that there are a lot of "straight"men that are into ts's but that those same men dont want have anything to do with gays guys.
    Yes. Some of them think transsexuals rob the gay community of men who would otherwise be attracted to men. Fallacy much? Probably.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sensuelle View Post
    They are just jealous, most of them can't handle the fact that there are a lot of "straight"men that are into ts's but that those same men dont want have anything to do with gays guys.
    Bingo.

~BB~

Senior Member Silver Poster

Some gays think that we are very confused with our sexuality ,tottally wrong there gay boys....we are not male or female we are the "THIRD SEX " , sugar gays lol...we make the world to look so sensuous....imao lol

No offense but I don't want to be associated with any type of man because I'm not a man. Being called a feminine boy or compared to one (to me) is extremely offensive. I want men to realize I'm not one of them, never have been, and never will be.
    I'm sorry...which group is supposed to be hating which group?

I'm sick of so many of them thinking we're on the same level somehow.
    uhm.....yeah.....

They want acceptance and tolerance but a lot of them aren't willing to accept us for who we are.
    [/QUOTE]
    Yeah, ain't it a bitch when that happens.

Tiffany Anne's Happy Funtime Crossdressing Caption Club
    http://tiffanne2000.tumblr.com/
    http://tiffanyannescaptions.blogspot.com/

Yes me i dislike gays alot and not because they are gay is because they think we took their place...Sorry gays u wanted up ur arse be a fucking tranny ...Not to bearded men fucking and sucking each other i find it very repulsive is my opnion and i dont care what people says...At least if i wanted up my arse i look like a girl not like a man ...Is disgusting and ive always said that 2 men i find it very repulsive but is their life and i dont give a shit till im not compared with them.

ANd by the way gay /poofs if u read my posts pls be aware that ive always disliked u u dont have the right to judges at least we fight for what we are ,in change u take only up ur arse and thats it nothing more...u want to make str8 world a gay world?till transexuals are alive this world will never become a gay world.thats ur frustration gay boys and thanks to transexuals men still can have kids and wives ,if it will be up to u the world will become empty wthout women and transexuals....poofs