Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    UNICORN HUNTER Junior Poster Baileyluv's Avatar

Default Re: Milana Lukyanova

Quote Originally Posted by rydermorrison View Post
    What do u guys think of these pics tho? photoshopped or real?
    those are both photo shopped, note the skin color in th hand and face on the paler one and then on the one where the note is hanging down look back at the fingers see the cut off.

Junior Poster

will never get why they fake identities online...definitely some serious self esteem issues there..

Quote Originally Posted by Baileyluv View Post
    those are both photo shopped, note the skin color in th hand and face on the paler one and then on the one where the note is hanging down look back at the fingers see the cut off.
    hmmm i really dont c the cut off hand at all...lol...also girls wear makeup so its not unreasonable to think her face would be slighter darker then her hand...not saying its real, just that imho those reasons seem pretty flimsy... does ne one else see ne thing more blatantly fake about these pics?

i have a feeling that the CD who she says that are in love there is the real person behind that profile, because first the profile became very famous dor nowhere, just because she said is Transexual, but talk like a dude, and of sure stole beautiful pics of Julia Adasheva, so... she illuded also Sarina Valentina to make to her a sign, she took personal pictures of Julia Adasheva profile, and photoshoped that sign u can see that the pixels are different in first photo of the hand and paper, paper with flash you just cant read things so clearly, because light reflects in white paper, so its easy writing that font in photoshop.

pic of the suspect person who started this
    http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...30662872_n.jpg

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

What does she gain by lying? I am not saying its real or fake, but I was trying to figure out what she would gain from lying.

she or he hypothetically gets to live out a fantasy of being and interacting with people as a beautiful girl by assuming a fake identity. Its pretty common on social networking sites.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rydermorrison View Post
    she or he hypothetically gets to live out a fantasy of being and interacting with people as a beautiful girl by assuming a fake identity. Its pretty common on social networking sites.
    I get your point, but it sill doesn't make sense. I mean at the end of the day, people will like the fake you and not the real you. You can't live in fantasy behind a computer forever. I feel sorry for people who have to lie to draw attention especially on the internet. You have something to offer, you don't need to pretend. People do the strangest things on-line.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    I get your point, but it sill doesn't make sense. I mean at the end of the day, people will like the fake you and not the real you. You can't live in fantasy behind a computer forever. I feel sorry for people who have to lie to draw attention especially on the internet. You have something to offer, you don't need to pretend. People do the strangest things on-line.
    yep..