Veteran Poster

Default Have You Ever Had a Tranny Surprise??

ManOfSteel's ;ast post made me think of this one.

One night I'm in a gay club and kinda scoping the joint for some cute girls. In walks this FFFine girl with these extra low cut pats showing all of this round ass, low cut shirt and she has to be rockin double Ds.

As I'm watchin her, I see that she is extra friendly with a few girls. So, I'm like damn, another fine lesbian.

I go to this after hours spot and her and I start talking. It gets deeper and deeper so I take her home (actually a hotel). This wasn't the first time I picked up a woman in a gay spot (which ain't that easy to do, especially with Black women) so I just rolled with it.

We get to the hotel and we are doing the things grown folks do. She is fine from HEAD to TOE. I pull down the panties and out pops this whoppin sized dick.

Now, a lot of guys can tell stories like that but I'm a guy who has been around and been with T girls since I was a teenager. I've never seen a tran that I couldn't tell what was up. And usually after a little time, talking, and damn sure sexual intimacy I can tell.

She thought I was lying when I said that I didn't know. We are friends still but to this day she thinks I'm bullshittin.

I had two other situations happen where I wasn't sure. Hell, once it was a GG that I just knew was a tran. She was over 6' tall, had PERFECT make-up, PERFECT hair, a sultry voice, and very well dressed. If I didn't know so many people who knew her as a child (and her child), I'd still swear she was a postop.

Junior Poster

That must have been a welcoming surprise! Good story.

"Girls stink, they stink, they're evil, they're all bad, all of them, they're backstabbers"-Vincent Gallo 'Buffalo 66'

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

What? Hooking up with GG's is easy in "gay" clubs. The girls go to those spots to dance on "girls nights out" under the pretence of not getting hit on. But they realize the smart guys have figured this out and go there for that reason as well.

It's this whole big complicated deal, but yes, it is easy to get laid with a GG at a GLBT club.

The girls also like the fact that the whole situation feels kinda naughty, especially if you fuck them while they are bent over your desk in your office at the club.

Trust me on this.

Veteran Poster

Well, it depends on the club. I meet this girl in a Black gay club. Black women tend to run from Black men that they think might even hint at being bi or gay. Even a lot of bi Black women, they still don't deal with guys who like any part of anything but females.

It goes to the whole DL thing.

But yeah, in mainstream gay clubs white and asian girls will jump on you. Sometimes it is because they think you are some hot gay guy that they can play with (the next thing you know they are riding your dick surprised that you aren't gay) or you get the girl who is just desparate to talk to a guy who isn't gay like the rest of the guys in the club (then when she finds out you like t-girl months down the road and she's surprised).

Junior Poster

Let me preface this by saying I was raised in a small town in Indiana, the only knowledge I had of transsexuals was Tom Hanks in “Bosom Buddies”. I had no idea that men actually lived as women. I moved to Hawaii in the mid 80’s and there I had heard of Mahu’s, that is the Hawaiian word for transsexual. I don’t recall ever seeing one or really having an interest in seeking one out. I lived in a building that over looked China-town and that is where they strolled.

In 1990 I moved to Miami and opened a commercial photography studio. I was shooting for a renowned French fashion designer who is notorious for pushing the envelope. We had 5 models the shoot lasted 4 days. 3 models were women and 2 men, as the shoot came to a wrap we were all hanging out having a small wrap party. As the night weaned every one else left but one of the girls, she was Black-Japanese about 22 years old. Well we started talking and heavy petting ensued and we started getting into it. She stopped and told me she was a transsexual. I was surprised I had no idea, she was perfect. I was well turned on from the heat of the moment and was a little curious. I said I didn’t care and we went to my house. I didn’t know what to do, I was very nervous a little confused and I felt naïve. She took control that first time I didn’t even touch her cock. She gave me oral and we kissed and I played with her breasts and fucked her. The whole time I looked in her eyes and thought of her as a woman. We dated for about a year and as time progressed we started ( I started ) experimenting with her body more. After about a year she moved to Milan to model and I never heard from her again.

Frank

I am Frank the webmaster and only photographer for Franks-Tgirlworld
    The Free Franks-tgirlworld.com forum

Veteran Poster

Black and Japanese, damn she sounds fine.

90% of the time that mix works real well together.

Professional Poster

I'll come clean, I had one and it turned into a year and a half long relationship. I was a lot younger (21) and didn't really notice the signs, like her neighbors staring at me when I went to see her. I was hanging out with my friends in the city (New York) and I saw this dominican girl. She looked really good, so I started talking to her. Her voice was kind of smoky, but a lot of latin girls have smoky, flinty voices.

Everything was cool, we talked on the phone, we went out, she cooked for me, I was in love. My friends didn't know, my father was hitting on her. One night she cooked for me and asked me to spend the night, I was thinking, I was going to get some pussy...only....not. It started with some kissing and she seemed really nervous. She was holding her legs together really tight. I thought maybe she was a virgin or something, until I slid my hand down into her panties. I think I screamed, but I know I definitely jumped back.

Then I cried. We talked about it and I had sex with her anyway. I was really confused, I had serious feelings for this girl. But I stayed with her, because I was kind of scared she would tell someone or embarrass me somewhere. Eventually, I moved in with her.

I'd probably still be with her if it wasn't for some other things I learned about her later on. Then I saved my money and moved out.

I've been looking for a relationship like that, minus the bullshit ever since.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Silver Poster

Yeah, I ran into one of them situations before.

Professional Poster

Of course...that's how I got interested