Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster TatianaSummer's Avatar

Default OMG I just saw her and she doesnt look like her picture at all

Has this happened to you? It happened to me yesterday night, while I was hanging out with two friends. I was like, is that _______? It also happened one time before I transitioned when I went to meet a girl I got to know on the internet, no webcams at that time exist in the 1960's and she wanted to have sex with me but I got afraid and ran out of her apt, now I feel bad I did that. I hope that haven't happened to someone when they meet me

Junior Poster

Default Re: OMG I just saw her and she doesnt look like her picture at all

Never happen to me, but I was set up on blind date and the girl was not attractive. So instead of wasting my time I told her this wasnt for me. And she took it nicely.

Professional Poster

this thread will not end up well. Happy hijacking!!!

newbie Junior Poster

On the internet . Add 20lbs, subtract 2 inches from penis size, add 5-10 yrs on age and current picture means 1-10 yrds old. I met a girl for dinner once, We hadchatted onlineshe had talkedabout being a little over weight but having taken dancing in a studio up again. She was morbidly obese to the point I felt sorry for her. I dont get the reason to lie. I am nothing special but to claim I was something I wasnt would jsut be a set up for rejection

Popeye the greatest pop philosopher of the 20th century~ I yam what I yam and that is all that I yam1

Quote Originally Posted by acdaddy69 View Post
    Never happen to me, but I was set up on blind date and the girl was not attractive. So instead of wasting my time I told her this wasnt for me. And she took it nicely.
    At least she made it look she took it nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson View Post
    this thread will not end up well. Happy hijacking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by allurstouse View Post
    On the internet . Add 20lbs, subtract 2 inches from penis size, add 5-10 yrs on age and current picture means 1-10 yrds old. I met a girl for dinner once, We hadchatted onlineshe had talkedabout being a little over weight but having taken dancing in a studio up again. She was morbidly obese to the point I felt sorry for her. I dont get the reason to lie. I am nothing special but to claim I was something I wasnt would jsut be a set up for rejection
    LOL, yes I don't know why they have to lie, guys should walk away when they post fake pics or when someone shows ups that does not reflects the person on the picture, but they always claim that they were sooo horny that they didnt care.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Well I hope I looked like myself when we met! LOL

I have to say ur more gorgeous in person and love ur accent! Back when I was 19 I met a guy off line who sent me a pic, and when I met him he looked nothing like the pic. It may of been him 10 years before! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TatianaSummer View Post
    Has this happened to you? It happened to me yesterday night, while I was hanging out with two friends. I was like, is that _______? It also happened one time before I transitioned when I went to meet a girl I got to know on the internet, no webcams at that time exist in the 1960's and she wanted to have sex with me but I got afraid and ran out of her apt, now I feel bad I did that. I hope that haven't happened to someone when they meet me
    You met a chick on the internet in the 1960's?
    Why doesn't that sound correct?

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Well I hope I looked like myself when we met! LOL

I have to say ur more gorgeous in person and love ur accent! Back when I was 19 I met a guy off line who sent me a pic, and when I met him he looked nothing like the pic. It may of been him 10 years before! LOL
    Of course its NOT you dear , actually you are one of the lucky ones that looks better in person too for sure! and younger than in pics. I was saying that to one of my friends the other day!

Yes I think guys do that too, or they only send a picture of their small penis so I start calling them a "Dick Head" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    You met a chick on the internet in the 1960's?
    Why doesn't that sound correct?
    Originally Posted by TatianaSummer
    Has this happened to you? It happened to me yesterday night, while I was hanging out with two friends. I was like, is that _______? It also happened one time before I transitioned when I went to meet a girl I got to know on the internet, no webcams at that time exist in the 1960's and she wanted to have sex with me but I got afraid and ran out of her apt, now I feel bad I did that. I hope that haven't happened to someone when they met me.

ups sorry in the 90's.

Senior Member Professional Poster

I met a girl the other night from Vegas on tinychat . I couldn't figure out how to work my webcam mike, so we passed notes . At one point i had her laughing so hard she fell out of her chair . I guess i am funny looking . Maybe it is my reading glasses . Luckily the girl was the same one that is in all of her pics . Then again, it didn't matter because all i was doing was trying to see how to chat with a webcam . The fact that she was a hottie was just icing on the cake . She was a sweetie too .

Last edited by Cecil Rhodes; 04-30-2012 at 09:04 AM.