Rookie Poster

Default ChicagoTBone Looking

Well here it is another day on the boat. I have been deployed now for better than 4 weeks. Not sure when I will hit dry land, but I am tossing out a ad.

For those of you who have read my stories, well they are 98% fact and very little fiction.

I happen to be one of those people who are as competent a dom as submissive. Which role do I fill better than the other, depends on the experience of my partner.

Seriously, I am looking for that greater Chicago based TS who is self confident, who is comfortable in their transition and sexuality, who is grounded, direction who enjoys their sexuality with a little kink built in.

As a sub, I would love to be that man servant, giving a luxurious bath, assuring every nook and cranny is clean, followed by an baby oil massage, kneading those calf, leg, back, biceps using my rather strong hands, rolling you over, doing the same to your legs, stomach, chest and arms.

Then helping you dress in your stocking, heels, garter, corset/dress.

I enjoy providing service, a sorta use me as you see fit, love oral service, using my tongue to probe, licking from either in front or behind. As a service person, I enjoy doing chores to re-leave the stress of the day. Whether it is laundry, dishes, cooking, or washing the floor, cleaning the tub, sorta boy friday for you.

As a sub, I enjoy receiving bondage, sensory dep, hoods, tens, c&b and nt play. Exploring tens, aromas, face down play.

As a dom, well, I enjoy having my girls dress their part, wonder uses for rope, tongue work, spankings, and discrete outside play.

As stated early in this piece, I shared I can flip either way. Am looking for a Ts Dom or submissive comfortable in their skin, and willing to explore themes found in my other written stories.

Be Chicago area based.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: ChicagoTBone Looking

Hmmm, this has been here over a year, not replies.

Rookie Poster

Chicago is a hard market for what you are looking for, but the best way to find out is to cold call BP and eros ads and roll the dice.

Rookie Poster

Doogie,

The problem is when you do make those cold calls to BP & Eros, every one of em says they are experienced and can walk the walk. Unfortunately few know which end of a whip they can hold.