Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Can tgirls really find true love?

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPride View Post
    And there are guys out there that do not want kids... and do not want to be tricked into having kids...not everybody is looking to be a breeder.
    For those men Twoman can be great... cause we... like them... are more or less free of those ties and can decide what to do with our lives... its a freedom that comes with pain at times... but it can be a freedom also.
    We arent stuck and we usually arent boring...
    Seriously, I don't want to discuss anything with you. I don't believe you're a TS at all. I'm putting you ignore now. Please do the same with me.

Look idiot if you read my first post i said im 40 yrs old so i must be talking about back then in past relationships
    i havent dated in years

fashion and money is my thing

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Seriously, I don't want to discuss anything with you. I don't believe you're a TS at all. I'm putting you ignore now. Please do the same with me.
    It does not matter what you believe Nicole... doesnt change anything

He must be one of the asshole im talking about

fashion and money is my thing

You should get to know your partners better before you hit the sack with them Jessica.
    And the way you present yourself here... you are bound to be dating the same men, over and over again...

Unless YOU decide to do things differently and to choose a man that really is able to care about you.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jessicamoore View Post
    Look idiot if you read my first post i said im 40 yrs old so i must be talking about back then in past relationships
    i havent dated in years
    i don't like to assume anything because i could be wrong. and am not sure why you said you didn't expect to find love on hungangels- the guide to shemales and transsexual forum. there is a personals section here and even a ladies room. i also suggest posting your picture in the thread titled "self snapshots" or something like that. you just never know where mister "right" will be masturbating

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    i don't like to assume anything because i could be wrong. and am not sure why you said you didn't expect to find love on hungangels- the guide to shemales and transsexual forum. there is a personals section here and even a ladies room. i also suggest posting your picture in the thread titled "self snapshots" or something like that. you just never know where mister "right" will be masturbating
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    Quit trying to drum up drama, dude.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    M2F transsexuals do not generally find secure relationships with men, and almost never have solid marriages. We can't give men the things that they keep GGs around for mostly; to give them kids and to confirm their heterosexuality. And it has nothing to do with how beautiful or unclockable we are. We just ultimately can't compete with real fish. M2F TS's are "cursed", for lack of a better word. Just because we cover up the symptoms, we're still born with the handicap; the wrong plumbing. I accepted this situation as a kid. When I saw in my early teens how Tula was dumped right before her wedding, I knew right then and there how futile wanting the 'white picket fence dream' really was. It's a compromise we're forced to make but we make the best of it. But that's why the men in our lives are almost never irreplaceable. But don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that there's no love out there for us. We may love a man or two, and they may love us right back. But we can't share with them the things GGs do. Gay men accept this early on, and so do we if we're smart. I'm not bitter about it, if it sounds that way. It's just the way our lives are. Breeders don't necessarily have life so much better. I wouldn't trade places with anyone.
    ??????????? Hmmmm, different strokes for different folks.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jessicamoore View Post
    Nicole i totally agree i never thought be ts was better than real women, most guys only seee tgirls as sex objects, fantasies
    and the most of the guys who do date ts comes with bags, on drugs, homeless, just getting out of jail im not trying to support no dudes just to have a man in my life im happy with myself men are secondary to my life.
    I rely on myself and I always have. If I don't fall in love again, I won't be shocked. I can have a nice relationship with a man along with lots of great sex, easily. But actually being in love is something else. I've been in real love twice. And both men were no good for me. I still miss one of them. He lives in Florida. We still talk every now and then. But it's that "bad romance" that Lady Gaga talks about. lol There were lots of extreme emotions brought to the surface with him, both good and bad.