Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Should I tell him? Should I not?

Oh I don't feel obligated, but since I do have feelings for him, if I were to ever get into a relationship with him I think I would feel more obliged to tell him... that's what I meant, and that's the reason why I'd rather just avoid moving on to that step and just stay friends with him and not feel like I have anything to explain. Yeah he doesn't know at all... he's talked about getting me pregnant (jokingly) and lots of other stuff and I'm sure he doesn't know. Anyway, thanks for answering.

Last edited by maddygirl; 04-21-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Junior Poster

maybe that's your intro. tell him that it's a plus, he doesn't have to worry about getting you pregnant. J/K. It's a difficult dilemma. You seem like a genuine person and as such, I would guess you do a good job at picking friends. He very well may be into YOU. That includes excepting you for being who you are.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

I say tell him. Honesty brings less complications, and if hes really interested, it wont matter. If it turns him off, it might not be the kinda person you are looking for anyway.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    Oh trust me hun, I know that. That's definitely not the reason I want srs. I want it so I can look at my body and finally be proud of it and happy in my own skin. I know some girls can feel comfortable with themselves before the surgery but I definitely can't. But I really appreciate your advice, thank you
    That's great to hear and I wish u tons of luck. The seminar I teach at conventions is about accepting you for you on the inside. I have met a lot of girls who never loved who they were and spent many years and many surgeries to change the outer appearance in return to still look in the mirror and hate themselves. So i wish u tons of luck on your journey, and down the road u do have to tell your loved one even after surgery because one day if u dont and he founds out another way, he will think you betrayed him. I am just saying that because of a few others response of who's business is it. If your going to be in a relationship there has to be trust and understanding. I know a girl who was post op, never told her bf she was a ts, and when he found out he went crazy and murdered her. So, even though u have everything of a woman, that can still scar a guy in some ways. I dont think you should tell everyone you meet, but this guy sounds like he wants something more with you and you do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPride View Post
    Yes and they will try to talk her out of srs lol
    I was just about to say that, lmao

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Can't stop; Won't Stop Rookie Poster zulusierra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    When you find yourself leaning up against the guy, your soft lips pressed against his as his tongue slides into your warm, wet mouth. He puts his arm around your waist drawing you closer.

It's then he notices.

The bulge in your pants.

That hardened mess of womanhood throbbing with desire.

His eyes widen. "Is that...?"

You smile coyly.

His jaw drops, "You're a.."

You press your lips forward against his and let your tongue slither as deep into his mouth as you can. We you finally let him up for air, you softly, breathily, whisper into his ear "yes. I have a cock."

That, my dear, is how you do a reveal.

hnnng

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." -Oscar Gamble

höhöhö..

Haven't you guys grown up from topics like this yet?

All T-girls are clockable, it's just a matter of time, because the clockability degree varies.

Even if we assume that you are dunder-feminine and your voice is perfect, even then, a guy who is knowing you for a year and a half and especially a guy who lives in your area simply must have figured out your secrets by now. And if he does not - then something is wrong wit his IQ or some other part and in such case he should be avoided..

The tricking thing works only on a complete strangers, who meet you for the first time, and if the stranger is somewhat smart and not blind, he is going to figure out the facts (even without the touching or anything) few hours\days after the initial contact. It will typically start like this:

- the guy: "wow, look at her.."
    - the guy: "i'm gonna talk to her, but i'm so nervous.. "
    - you two start making a dialogue, the guy starts thinking you are a little bit of an odd girl, but still cute, unusually smart for being a girl, etc..
    - your oddness really amuses him and he goes on, or it scares him away
    - if he's still left, he is either going to clock you the same night or few days after, depending on (it will definitely not take him a year and a half)

So, do i need to summarize anything?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter View Post
    höhöhö..

All T-girls are clockable, it's just a matter of time, because the clockability degree varies.

Even if we assume that you are dunder-feminine and your voice is perfect, even then, a guy who is knowing you for a year and a half and especially a guy who lives in your area simply must have figured out your secrets by now. And if he does not - then something is wrong wit his IQ or some other part and in such case he should be avoided..

The tricking thing works only on a complete strangers, who meet you for the first time, and if the stranger is somewhat smart and not blind, he is going to figure out the facts (even without the touching or anything) few hours\days after the initial contact. It will typically start like this:

- you two start making a dialogue, the guy starts thinking you are a little bit of an odd girl, but still cute, unusually smart for being a girl, etc..
    - if he's still left, he is either going to clock you the same night or few days after, depending on (it will definitely not take him a year and a half)

Oh, yeah. That's always a dead give away; when someone sounds "unusually smart for being born with a vagina". lol

And no more brilliant summarizations from you are necessary.

i hope you decide to tell him, and hope he still wants a relationship with you after.
    personally i'd love to find a girl and start going out and find out later she was trans.
    and i'd perfere her without srs, but wouldn't stop her. and still want her.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter View Post
    höhöhö..

That really doesn't make any sense, sorry. Unusually smart for being a girl? What kind of thing is that to say? Also, yes, he's known me for a year and a half and doesn't know, I AM a girl so it's not as if I'm lying, it sounds like you don't understand that we're just women and transsexuality and intelligence don't really go hand in hand.