Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Should I tell him? Should I not?

Thanks for your thoughts, have a good weekend

Senior Member Junior Poster

Thanks so much for the well wishes, and I really appreciate your concern. Tragedies like that are horrible and remind us how many people are still not accepting of us. But, I do see where you're coming from and to an extent I definitely agree with you. It's really nice of you to hold seminars like that, and I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do, you seem like a really nice, compassionate girl.

Last edited by maddygirl; 04-21-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Professional Poster

Just drop it into conversation. Seriously that's the easiest way. Find the right convesrsation and steer the conversation in the right direction. For instance where the guy joked about getting you pregnant you could of dropped the line "medical science hasn't come that far hon and laughed it off". If he's got half a brain he either figures it out from that or asks a follow up question. If you drop a non direct but obvious clue in conversation he should be able tofigure it out.

One thing that probably isn't a good idea is to sit down and go straight into a deep and meaningful about your gender. If he hasn't figured it out for himself telling him straight out might hurt his ego (oh I'm so stupid I should have known etc etc) so it really is better to lead the horse to water if you know what I mean by subtly turning a conversation in that direction He may well already know but (or suspect) - for instance the getting you pregnant line may have been a hint for you to confirm that wasn't an option.

The truth is your instincts are probably better than anyone on here's advice merely because we dont know you or your friend or the personalities involved so it's something that really you need to jusdge for yourself.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    Thanks so much for the well wishes, and I really appreciate your concern. Tragedies like that are horrible and remind us how many people are still not accepting of us. But, I do see where you're coming from and to an extent I definitely agree with you. It's really nice of you to hold seminars like that, and I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do, you seem like a really nice, compassionate girl.
    Aw thanks babe! I am complete in my journey... Been an activist in this community for 8 years now and taught and spoke at conventions for five years. Been living fulltime for over 11yrs, we all have different ways of accepting ourselves. I used to be just like you when I was your age. I hated my penis and hated what I seen in mirror. Then a year or two after I transitioned I met a man who was into it, I opened my eyes to something new. I realized I loved how it felt and what it did for me. I started re-evaluating myself and finding out is it wrong to be a woman with a cock? A transsexual? For so long I wanted to hide in society as a woman and no one to know. Finally I realized it was best for me to be accepting of being a transsexual woman. We are unique and different. But I am not saying that is you or lots of girls, thats just my story. I wish u lots of luck on your journey. Your still young and things change throughout the years.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Luv ya, Michelle!

Wish more TGs felt the way you did.

I would remain friends till you have your surgery..then tell him..

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    That really doesn't make any sense, sorry. Unusually smart for being a girl? What kind of thing is that to say? Also, yes, he's known me for a year and a half and doesn't know, I AM a girl so it's not as if I'm lying, it sounds like you don't understand that we're just women and transsexuality and intelligence don't really go hand in hand.
    Hell, no..

I simply refuse to accept your statements here claming that a guy who knows you for a year and a half still does not know your secrets. Hormones or not, the environment around both of you will tell the story, for Gods sake! Maybe you met him just a couple of days during this year and a half period, or maybe the rest of the friendship around you (especially the common friends) are of an elite kind who keep all the secrets untill they die, i don't know, but all of it sounds very strange, very unrealistic story, so to speak.. What place do you all live in, The Sims City, or?

I totally agree that you are a woman, but unfortunately enough - the bad faith wanted you to be born in the wrong package and that thing is very hard to hide. So i am still of the theory that says that no matter how feminine you are, a normal guy, with a normal perception of the world IS going to clock you sooner or later, still without any touching or so.

On the other side, you are right about the intelligence and gender, there should not be such a relationship between those two, i totally agree on that, i simply wrote a possibly used thinking random-guy-phrase in my previous post not thinking about the consequencies. My bad

I'm so sorry claiming this, but i still believe that someone started this topic to have some fun somewhere, and that the real story behind it is way different.

Member Rookie Poster

she,s a bit big for my liking