Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Lick My Member Junior Poster shaustin's Avatar

Default Re: Should I tell him? Should I not?

I'm a believer in 'honesty is the best policy'. But if you like it how it is and don't want it to change, just tell him you just want to be friends and leave it at that. If down the road he finds out and thinks you were being deceptive, just tell him why you did it and if he's a halfway decent person he should be able to understand why you didn't come out and say something.

Eat a dick.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

It's sad that the right people aren't meeting the right people.
    It would be totally cool for instance with most guys on this board if you did a 'reveal'.

Good luck.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Aw I hope that's not the case... but yeah I think you might be right, and obviously I can't do anything sexually at the moment, so I guess I'll stick to just staying friends with him and avoiding that awkward conversation, thanks for your opinion, have a good weekend

Yeah I think I like our relationship as friends as it is right now... thanks for giving your thoughts, enjoy your weekend

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    It's sad that the right people aren't meeting the right people.
    It would be totally cool for instance with most guys on this board if you did a 'reveal'.

Good luck.
    Sorry I don't know what a "reveal" is? Thanks for the well wishes though, have a good weekend

Lick My Member Junior Poster shaustin's Avatar

Lmao, well you have a GREAT weekend. If I didn't know better I'd say you were a cashier and the 'have a good weekend' just comes out automatically at the end of every sentence. :P

Eat a dick.

Junior Poster

Being a friend of his and someone whom you care for as well as his feelings he has towards you, I think it would be in your best interest to confide in him whom you really are. I might suggest that you be honest and tell him why at this point in time you are not interested in taking your friendship to the next level. In another post you shared you are not ready for a relationship with anyone whether or not they are an acquaintance, friend or stranger. So stick with your gut but confide in your friend as he has already demonstrated to you he would be supportive of you being a transgendered.

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    Sorry I don't know what a "reveal" is? Thanks for the well wishes though, have a good weekend
    When you find yourself leaning up against the guy, your soft lips pressed against his as his tongue slides into your warm, wet mouth. He puts his arm around your waist drawing you closer.

It's then he notices.

The bulge in your pants.

That hardened mess of womanhood throbbing with desire.

His eyes widen. "Is that...?"

You smile coyly.

His jaw drops, "You're a.."

You press your lips forward against his and let your tongue slither as deep into his mouth as you can. We you finally let him up for air, you softly, breathily, whisper into his ear "yes. I have a cock."

That, my dear, is how you do a reveal.

Start thinking like a guy for a moment. Seriously. If you lay that all on a guy he'll probably start thinking too much. "What does this mean?" "What will I tell my friends?" "What about my family?" "How can this last?" "Does this mean I'm gay?" and all that other crapola. (Even though he already knows on an instinctive level.)

Here's how to avoid it and see if you can have a real relationship.

1. Sounds like you're already friends with his friends. Good. Grow that circle. If they like you, and if they like him with you, then they will be supportive of you two being together. Let them flirt with you too. Get him a bit jealous. When he chooses you, it should be really obvious to them why, and they should envy him.

2. Get to know his sisters/brothers; then his parents. Let them fall in love with you too. Now you've just removed two major obstacles.

3. Make it a small deal. Tell his friends, "Bob doesn't know I'm a Tranny yet."

4. Remember that you are his fantasy. Really.

5. If he has any doubt, tell him that you get him for a night. If he comes, then you get him for a week. After that he's free to choose. If you can't flip him in a week, you aren't trying.

Last edited by PapiBear; 04-20-2012 at 11:08 PM.
    Me not sure which me like better: wild sex or cookies. Maybe cookie sex?

Junior Member Rookie Poster

This is a difficult question to answer without knowing the guy. For me I wouldnt want to be the one who ruins your relationship by telling him that you are trans, on the other hand he may already know...

When I think back about crushes I have had in the past, before I discovered my attraction. Honestly I would have run a mile.... Realising that I do indeed have an attraction towards TS woman then you can bet your bottom I would be on the phone asking you out on a date before you knew it.

But this is only my opinion.

It also seems to me that you may share friends, with the guy telling your other mate that he likes you. could she have told him beforehand and you maybe worring about nothing

just a thought