Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Default Re: Should I tell him? Should I not?

Quote Originally Posted by PapiBear View Post
    Start thinking like a guy for a moment. Seriously. If you lay that all on a guy he'll probably start thinking too much. "What does this mean?" "What will I tell my friends?" "What about my family?" "How can this last?" "Does this mean I'm gay?" and all that other crapola. (Even though he already knows on an instinctive level.)

Here's how to avoid it and see if you can have a real relationship.

1. Sounds like you're already friends with his friends. Good. Grow that circle. If they like you, and if they like him with you, then they will be supportive of you two being together. Let them flirt with you too. Get him a bit jealous. When he chooses you, it should be really obvious to them why, and they should envy him.

2. Get to know his sisters/brothers; then his parents. Let them fall in love with you too. Now you've just removed two major obstacles.

3. Make it a small deal. Tell his friends, "Bob doesn't know I'm a Tranny yet."

4. Remember that you are his fantasy. Really.

5. If he has any doubt, tell him that you get him for a night. If he comes, then you get him for a week. After that he's free to choose. If you can't flip him in a week, you aren't trying.

Well now we know Papibear's personal fantasy...

Senior Member Junior Poster

Lol! I know for a lot of guys interested in trans girls that would be a sort of fantasy for them... however, for me, I really just want to me be seen as any other ordinary woman whether it be while making friends or having sexual relationships. I'm 19 and still haven't had any type of sexual experiences at all, I know once I have srs in January I'll go crazy and probably be pretty promiscuous for awhile lol.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    When you find yourself leaning up against the guy, your soft lips pressed against his as his tongue slides into your warm, wet mouth. He puts his arm around your waist drawing you closer.

It's then he notices.

The bulge in your pants.

That hardened mess of womanhood throbbing with desire.

His eyes widen. "Is that...?"

You smile coyly.

His jaw drops, "You're a.."

You press your lips forward against his and let your tongue slither as deep into his mouth as you can. We you finally let him up for air, you softly, breathily, whisper into his ear "yes. I have a cock."

That, my dear, is how you do a reveal.

Wow Wendy, just WOW. When`s our date xXx

Senior Member Junior Poster

Lol thanks for your tips and advice, I wish I could have sex with him... but I really refuse to do that until I get srs... but still I appreciate your thoughts, have a good weekend

Lick My Member Junior Poster shaustin's Avatar

You press your lips forward against his and let your tongue slither as deep into his mouth as you can. We you finally let him up for air, you softly, breathily, whisper into his ear "yes. I have a cock."

If at that moment his hands shoot up in the air open palm like someone just yelled "Freeze or I'll shoot!", it's a no go.

Eat a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryman View Post
    Wow Wendy, just WOW. When`s our date xXx
    .@

Quote Originally Posted by shaustin View Post
    If at that moment his hands shoot up in the air open palm like someone just yelled "Freeze or I'll shoot!", it's a no go.
    Ok true story time;

I had this black guy bugging me to date him... like 3 months worth of non-stop "will you go out with me?". I even outted myself in hopes he'd go away. The first three times he insisted i was joking. The fourth time he said "eh doctors can take care of that". I was like damn he's cool with it. Another month later, I finally agree to a date.

Turns out he was an amazing fucking date. We both had a great time, made out a little etc.

As we're walking back to our cars he goes, "you had a good time... see? and after all that shit you gave me lying and saying you have a dick."

"That wasn't a lie... I do."

Dude turned white.

He stood in shock for a few minutes like a deer in headlights. I said "here's the deal. I had fun. If you think about it and you're cool, I'd be glad to see you again. But if not no shakes either. Unless I hear from you, you'll never hear from me again."

All I could think was I was lucky he was in such a state of shock from the news... I doubt it would have ended so smoothly otherwise.

Professional Poster

If you're not comfortable with having a relationship with him, why out yourself? Just politely say you want to be friends and everything will stay great. It's pretty simple, really...

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere View Post
    If you're not comfortable with having a relationship with him, why out yourself? Just politely say you want to be friends and everything will stay great. It's pretty simple, really...
    You reach a point in a friendship where the person feels betrayed you didn't tell them. #itsfuckedupiknowbutithappens

Lick My Member Junior Poster shaustin's Avatar

Ok true story time;

I had this black guy bugging me to date him... like 3 months worth of non-stop "will you go out with me?". I even outted myself in hopes he'd go away. The first three times he insisted i was joking. The fourth time he said "eh doctors can take care of that". I was like damn he's cool with it. Another month later, I finally agree to a date.

Turns out he was an amazing fucking date. We both had a great time, made out a little etc.

As we're walking back to our cars he goes, "you had a good time... see? and after all that shit you gave me lying and saying you have a dick."

"That wasn't a lie... I do."

Dude turned white.

He stood in shock for a few minutes like a deer in headlights. I said "here's the deal. I had fun. If you think about it and you're cool, I'd be glad to see you again. But if not no shakes either. Unless I hear from you, you'll never hear from me again."

All I could think was I was lucky he was in such a state of shock from the news... I doubt it would have ended so smoothly otherwise.

Let that be a lesson to you! When in doubt, whip it out. Could have saved yourself months of harassing date requests. :P

Eat a dick.