Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Why do most TS admirer/chasers wouldnt tell they had sex with a guy before?

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee View Post
    I find that a lot of guys I been with have been with guys...I would never twist their balls about it. it can be very personal to some people in that situation, maybe they prefer to present themselves in whatever they think is appropriate considering the situation. I happen to think that bi- and carefree guys are the best lover. if it feels good it feels good
    Really???
    So you have been with no straight men that are better???

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Default Re: Why do most TS admirer/chasers wouldnt tell they had sex with a guy before?

OMG! sorry i almost forgot about this thread been busy fucking guys lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Men tend to lie about sex a lot to everyone, always. They lie to their families as teenagers, saying they're not having it. At the same time they lie to their friends, telling them they are having it. Then they get out of high school and lie about whether they were with prostitutes or had gay experiences. They lie about how much they even understand their own sexuality in the first place. They often date and marry women just to make sure they don't have to live with the embarrassment of not being a "man" by society's standards, and start living an even bigger lie. And in the relationship, they lie to their GFs and wives about what's going on in their minds regarding their sexual fantasies.

So by the time they get to us, and tell us lies about whether or not they've had sex with men, lying about sex is just a routine occurrence in their lives. How screwed up and fearful they must be, to have to lie so much. All that lying is what makes the world so insane. As a transsexual, I got over what people thought of me years ago. It feels good to not have to lie about myself.

Ok this is the best answer so far

newbie Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by londonpirate View Post
    My point exactly! The irony seems to be lost on her, and nikka and others. If they re gay, they like sleeping with men, if they sleep with you, that probably means you're a guy!
    You really didnt like the question. it's clear from the not so subtle attacks. I think it's because you don't like the answer. Oh and I could give a fuck ir anyone "notices" me. I noticed you and think you sleep with men and lie about it. otherwise why would the question have so much energy?

Popeye the greatest pop philosopher of the 20th century~ I yam what I yam and that is all that I yam1

Quote Originally Posted by allurstouse View Post
    You really didnt like the question. it's clear from the not so subtle attacks. I think it's because you don't like the answer. Oh and I could give a fuck ir anyone "notices" me. I noticed you and think you sleep with men and lie about it. otherwise why would the question have so much energy?
    hihihi!