Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Default Why do most TS admirer/chasers wouldnt tell they had sex with a guy before?

From my experience ive noticed whenever I asked a client before a session if they had sexual encounter with a guy before, they always say 'no'. They say they only have sex with girls and ts girls. You know im just having little chat and knowing him before sex lol

Then after the session having a little chat again. I asked again if they are sure not to have sex with guys before for they suck cock so good. Then suddenly they would admit they did had sexual encounters with guys before like during high school or college or few years ago.

So why is it they seem to be hiding that they had sex with guys before? Whats the big deal with it?

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Why do most TS admirer/chasers wouldnt tell they had sex with a guy before?

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    They say they only have sex with girls and ts girls.
    If they suck cock well, there's your answer (sometimes).

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Default Re: Why do most TS admirer/chasers wouldnt tell they had sex with a guy before?

Beats me, I guess they are embarrassed or afraid that you will think them less of a man. I don't get this- who you have sex with shouldn't determine how manly you are, rather it should be your values, the way you treat people, honor and integrity.

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Well coz they wont admit to themselves they are gay

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPride View Post
    Well coz they wont admit to themselves they are gay
    That's true too. I guess guys need to get over this- there is no shame in being gay

Senior Member Junior Poster

Hm, I'm not really sure. It could be they're in denial or embarrassed of their sexual experiences with other men or they're scared of what you'll think of them. I know if a guy was interested in me and he had told me he'd been with guys, I would be pretty put off. I really wouldn't ever want to imagine a future boyfriend of mine having been with guys, it would just change the whole way I saw him and I think if I had any feelings for him before he told me, they would be gone after that conversation, and I'd only be comfortable being friends with him. It's sad that people feel they have to hide or be ashamed of who they had been with, and I think it's probably something somebody should say in the beginning stages of a relationship just in case the other person has some sort of issue with it. Now, I have no problem with guys who have sex with guys, or bisexual guys, I just can't picture myself with a guy who isn't just solely attracted to women.

I have never had sex with a guy. I never want to, A man does absolutely nothing for me, in fact dudes are for the most part gross.. I'm not even slightly curious about anal or assholes or anything like that. I look at myself as a guy who would just like to experiment with a tgirl, primarily oral. I don't even know if I would go through with it once I got there. I love beautiful women and everything about them, and a beautiful woman who has something extra just turns me on. I have no fears about being labeled anything. I know what I am, and if given the choice I would always pick a GG. I am simply open to try and experiment.

I feel more like I do now than I did when I first got here..

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    From my experience ive noticed whenever I asked a client before a session if they had sexual encounter with a guy before, they always say 'no'. They say they only have sex with girls and ts girls. You know im just having little chat and knowing him before sex lol

Then after the session having a little chat again. I asked again if they are sure not to have sex with guys before for they suck cock so good. Then suddenly they would admit they did had sexual encounters with guys before like during high school or college or few years ago.

So why is it they seem to be hiding that they had sex with guys before? Whats the big deal with it?
    I dont know how conducive to the truth it is taking a survey with clients...cats will say anything to get the ass, to keep the ass. while getting the ass.

By the way, how difficult is it to suck cock "good" Sucking is an instinctive act and other than teeth getting in the way, has anybody been bad a cock sucking or had a bad cock sucking experience.

Finally, men do not think a blow job is a "sexual encounter" the ass and the pussy is the sexual encounter. A BJ is just passing the time until a guy gets the ass. I think semantics is part of your dilemma

they r all faggots and married with children

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    they r all faggots and married with children

Did you wake up with all the antagonistic rhythm today?

Or are you being sarcastic?