Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Mel Gibson Audio Costa Rican Explosion 'C**t, C**ksucker Whore!!!'

Makes the people on Deadwood blush.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/18/mel-gi.../#.T4-TItWf9Bl

Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

Default Re: Mel Gibson Audio Costa Rican Explosion 'C**t, C**ksucker Whore!!!'

Jews, blacks, women.... Now it appears he's pissed off at food/eating.

Rookie Poster

How long before Mel totally self-destructs?

I say fuck the media for piling on Mel Gibson.
    He is by far the best director in Hollywood but those greedy Jews only care about money and could not see true creativity until it smacked them in the face.
    Do I like the things Mel said?
    No.
    But those bastards in Hollywood are 100 times more racist than Mel.
    I don't own a tv,don't watch many movies at all.
    I don't support their fraudulent incestuous system.
    We in America have criticed the racism of every group except Jews and that is a conversation America needs to have because they are the biggest hypocrites.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

5 Star Poster

he is mad at everyone

Just another net knob Junior Poster jimbo1974's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    He is by far the best director in Hollywood but those greedy Jews only care about money and could not see true creativity until it smacked them in the face

Uhhhh, if you dont watch any movies how can you even have an opinion on Mel's talent at directing ?

Also, saying things like "those greedy jews" makes you sound like a bit of a t**t to be honest.

Mel is a mad old fuck who likes ranting. He clearly has issues. End of

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Agree with him or not, Solitary is a straight shooter who speaks his mind. Gotta respect that.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I say fuck the media for piling on Mel Gibson.
    He is by far the best director in Hollywood but those greedy Jews only care about money and could not see true creativity until it smacked them in the face.
    Do I like the things Mel said?
    No.
    But those bastards in Hollywood are 100 times more racist than Mel.
    I don't support their fraudulent incestuous system.
    We in America have criticed the racism of every group except Jews and that is a conversation America needs to have because they are the biggest hypocrites.
    I can't agree with you on this -depending on how you define 'Hollywood' I don't think many people would rate Mel Gibson above living directors like Clint Eastwood, Terrence Malick, Michael Mann, Martin Scorsese, the Coen Brothers, Steven Spielberg, and so on and so on. The problem is, which you won't know if you don't go to the movies, is that Mel Gibson's films are embarrassing crap. I am struggling to think of a film he has directed or appeared in that was worth the admission fee.

There is also a literature on the changing nature of Jewish political opinion in the USA. During the civil rights era, Jews were prominent advocates of civil rights and political change; there is a theory that since the Arab-Israeli war of 1967 there has been a split between those Jews who think the occupation of the West Bank was a mistake, and those more stident Nationalists for whom any criticism of Israel is a veiled form of anti-semitism. This argument stresses the distance that has grown between American Jewry and, say, Black Americans, typified by Jesse Jackson calling New York City 'Hymie Town' in 1984 -but that was a sad comment on Jesse Jackson given that New York City is as much Italian as it is Jewish -and I apologise to the Irish or any other immigrant group left out.

But you may or may not know that Los Angeles was populated in the late 19thc, when it was mostly a hispanic town, by White Anglo-Saxon Protestant types from the East Coast who wanted to get away from the multi-cultural kaleidocscope of New York and Boston and specifically their Jews and its Blacks. Hence the sweetest of ironies:

a) they assumed that the film industry was a fad that wouldn't last, yet it lasted, and many of the pioneers of the film industry were Jewish because it was one of the few econmic sectors in Los Angeles they could work in; and
    b) the demand for cheap labour, particularly in the aeronautical industry was one of the drivers that brought Black Americans either from the northerern industrial belt or the south.

Jews and Black Americans -where would Hollywood be without them? As for their political views, you can find in both communities the whole range, just as you do on HungAngels.

Silver Poster

My outrage meter is on E. I have grown weary of being outraged every day.

Stay off of Mr Gibson's grass and everyone will get along.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Member Rookie Poster

Prostitutes there are cheap as fuck! But hot.