Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Do most men that love watching girls with HUGE COCKS...

Have a tiny one like mine(5 inches). Is that why we like them so much? Seeing a girl with twice my size is so humiliating and exciting all at the same time.

Default Re: Do most men that love watching girls with HUGE COCKS...

For me I like a Tgirl to look very Fememeinneneneneneee !!! LOL Feminine!!! Nice skin, nice back, breast, thighs, lips and lustful eyes and nasty as a motha fucka. If her cock is bigger than mines I don't feel humiliating, I carry 7 inches well and it's thick and heavy I am good with that. If she has a big cock that's cool to but it's not all about her cock.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Personally I don't care either way, if she is hot I'm good with whatever she is packing. I'll show it attention no matter, and I don't think of she has a bigger piece than me is intimidating at all. My dick is only 7 inches and thick as well but I know how to use it very well so if her is bigger than mine I don't care, big or little I like them all.

Senior Member Junior Poster

You guys are lucky. You're quiet big actually. I've always wondered if other tiny guys have a complex about like I do. Being intimidated and fascinated by members so much larger than mine. I'm probably amongst the smallest guys in this forum. Lol.

WEll for me I am glad I am on 7 inches, I wouldn't want to be 8 or 9 nor 12 inches, that's crazy.
    You only need 5 inches to hit a woman's G Spot, and I know how to use mines and on a TGirl hit their GSpot in the ass and you're good.

Quote Originally Posted by SFlare View Post
    You guys are lucky. You're quiet big actually. I've always wondered if other tiny guys have a complex about like I do. Being intimidated and fascinated by members so much larger than mine. I'm probably amongst the smallest guys in this forum. Lol.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

I can see the correlation. I like em all. Better if they are functional...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Rookie Poster

Don't know about most men but I love a shemale with a huge cock it's what turned me on to them in the first place. I'm not small though Im about 7 myself and when I have sex with my gf missionary she does that hand on the stomach think like u going too deep so I ease up a little and it makes me feel good. But for me something about a chick wih a big dick just does it for me.

I've been with two TS girls with nice sized cocks and the sex was awesome I topped them but I enjoyed that cock flopping around it made me cum faster. One of them I jacked her cock while she was ridding me and she came all over my stomach and chest and I came after that I couldn't take it anymore.

Rookie Poster

Well i have a really big cock and i love ts with big cocks. But i also love ts with small and average sized cocks. To be honest i just love cocks!

Yes SFlare, you and I are in about the same boat. I too have a smaller (don't think tiny is the appropriate word) than average cock and yes I also have a complex about it. I know that's stupid but that's the way I feel. I enjoy viewing pictures of girls with big cocks but prefer being with girls of average to smaller size.

Professional Poster

I'm small but don't get the whole humiliation thing, I just like big shecocks.