Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Uncle Ted Nugent stirring up shit

Can't stop; Won't Stop Rookie Poster zulusierra's Avatar

Default Re: Uncle Ted Nugent stirring up shit

Meh.

The only thing he's wrong about is thinking the Republicans are any different.

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." -Oscar Gamble

Senior Member Silver Poster

Maybe the rednecks will let Trayvon Martin rest in peace and come over to this thread.

World Class Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by zulusierra View Post
    Meh.

The only thing he's wrong about is thinking the Republicans are any different.
    Yeah! It is bizarre that he's so vociferous in his support of the Republican Party. If they're even a political party anymore. And merely out to serve a very tiny sliver of the U.S. population. (I mean, Romney will be the same as Obama when it comes to undermining the Constitution.
    And, too, Romney is in so-called politics to serve his own interests and the interests of his bosom buddies.)
    And, too, Romney could veer further to the right when it comes to social policies. Which is frightening. Just to appease his base.
    The base of the Republican Party are: Christian Fundamentalists.
    But ol' Romney will be a Bush-Obama hybrid. Public policy won't reflect public opinion. So America will continue to ail from a democratic deficit. Which is typical of public policy.
    The offshoring of jobs will continue apace. And when you offshore your jobs, well, you offshore your economy and your tax base.

"sub-human scoundrel."
    really??

Veteran Poster

He made a comment about how he avoided going to viet nam by pissing and shitting in his pants so he'd stink so bad. He also mentions in the same paragraph that he'd be killing hippies. I loved that line.
    Me remembers Nugent on stage looking like Jesus Christ after he stuck his dick in an electric socket during the mid 70's as the embodiment of the counterculture.

Ted's just another retard who thinks because he's made some money he's smart.

But maybe I'm being too critical. Why would anyone question a pedophile rock star's take on civics and politics?

"That's what i thought you said."

Ted Nugent has never had a sane moment in his life.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Yeah! It is bizarre that he's so vociferous in his support of the Republican Party. If they're even a political party anymore. And merely out to serve a very tiny sliver of the U.S. population. (I mean, Romney will be the same as Obama when it comes to undermining the Constitution.
    And, too, Romney is in so-called politics to serve his own interests and the interests of his bosom buddies.)
    And, too, Romney could veer further to the right when it comes to social policies. Which is frightening. Just to appease his base.
    The base of the Republican Party are: Christian Fundamentalists.
    But ol' Romney will be a Bush-Obama hybrid. Public policy won't reflect public opinion. So America will continue to ail from a democratic deficit. Which is typical of public policy.
    The offshoring of jobs will continue apace. And when you offshore your jobs, well, you offshore your economy and your tax base.

What's so bizzare about it? LMAO You think Springsteen and Susan Sarandon and Jay Z and Pamela Anderson, and Lionel Richie and Bill Maher and Lady Gaga and ever other Hollywood 1%er isn't equally vociferous? How come I never hear any hand wringing from you about Hollywood being all wealthy and evading taxes? How come OWS ain't marchin' on those 1%ers? Somehow that's ok, but if a guy makes his money in the Stock Market...he's a scum bag? Shit.. Hollywood's having fund raisers for Barry every week, and that's fine by me....So what's your beef about Nuggent...? You figure since what he's sayin' don't jive with what you believe so he should just put a lid on it...right? What a free spech phoney you are. And what happen to that facade of you being a libertarian? I exposed that about a year ago. You're confused Ben. You act like the dude don't have a right to voice his opinion. Grow up and stop with the phoney outrage . And where the fuck do you get your info from.....? You constantly put out pure falsehoods. If the Christian Fundamentalists were the base...how the fuck come Santorum is back home in PA? And what's this "tiny sliver" shit? McCain was a dreadful candidate and still managed 45% of the popular vote. And what about the 2012 historic elections where liberals got pasted? LMFAO..You've obviously been spending too much time in here, and talkin' politics with your gay buds...so you have zero perspective on what is reality. Ben...state your opinion but don't try to pass them off as facts.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    What's so bizzare about it? LMAO You think Springsteen and Susan Sarandon and Jay Z and Pamela Anderson, and Lionel Richie and Bill Maher and Lady Gaga and ever other Hollywood 1%er isn't equally vociferous? How come I never hear any hand wringing from you about Hollywood being all wealthy and evading taxes? How come OWS ain't marchin' on those 1%ers? Somehow that's ok, but if a guy makes his money in the Stock Market...he's a scum bag? Shit.. Hollywood's having fund raisers for Barry every week, and that's fine by me....So what's your beef about Nuggent...? You figure since what he's sayin' don't jive with what you believe so he should just put a lid on it...right? What a free spech phoney you are. And what happen to that facade of you being a libertarian? I exposed that about a year ago. You're confused Ben. You act like the dude don't have a right to voice his opinion. Grow up and stop with the phoney outrage . And where the fuck do you get your info from.....? You constantly put out pure falsehoods. If the Christian Fundamentalists were the base...how the fuck come Santorum is back home in PA? And what's this "tiny sliver" shit? McCain was a dreadful candidate and still managed 45% of the popular vote. And what about the 2012 historic elections where liberals got pasted? LMFAO..You've obviously been spending too much time in here, and talkin' politics with your gay buds...so you have zero perspective on what is reality. Ben...state your opinion but don't try to pass them off as facts.
    Shut up, loser.