Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: Refusing to get into a relationship until after SRS?

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    Thanks for your reply Kelly, I really appreciate it and you hit the nail on the head. I'm really uncomfortable with my body and all I've ever wanted is to have a boyfriend (like every other girl... or the straight ones), but I have come to realize I can't do that until I become 100 % comfortable with my body. It makes me envious that some girls can be so comfortable pre-op but I just know I never could be. It just wouldn't feel right for me. Again thanks for your advice and have a great day.
    I was where you are, and not very long ago. I think you're underestimating your ability to cope, but it's your choice to be safe if you think you'll otherwise be sorry.

Best of luck! I hope you get surgery and find love soon. xo

~BB~

Thanks for your reply Kelly, I really appreciate it and you hit the nail on the head. I'm really uncomfortable with my body and all I've ever wanted is to have a boyfriend (like every other girl... or the straight ones), but I have come to realize I can't do that until I become 100 % comfortable with my body. It makes me envious that some girls can be so comfortable pre-op but I just know I never could be. It just wouldn't feel right for me. Again thanks for your advice and have a great day.
    No prob doll..honestly do what you need to do to get what you need..

I have met so many girls on different spectrums of transsexualism...

I have met many girls like you...like my friend Aly from Florida..who tried a few relationships as a pre-op and it really ruined her self-esteem and mind in many ways..

She recently had SRS in Jan 2011 and now has been in a healthy happy relationship for 6 months and they are talking about marriage..

She said she wishes she had of just waited to date until after SRS...

But she said what worries her...is if she is moving to fast with this guy..and maybe she should live a little...now that she is a woman...

I told her maybe she should explore, but again that's up to her..

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Senior Member Junior Poster

Oh, yeah I can definitely relate to her a lot. I have to admit though, I think after I get my surgery I might be a bit of a whore for a while lol. It's like being freed and finally being able to do what other people (or most other people) take for granted. I'm getting the surgery in January, thanks to my aunt and grandpa who are willing to take out a loan and do this for me. It is nice to know that there are other trans girls out there who feel the same though, and I'm not the "odd one out" who just can't seem to get over it and accept her body. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question, hun. : )

Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

I literally have no interest in pursuing a boyfriend until I can feel totally like myself.
    Hi I'm Chase....Chase Mcthirsty.

I like that idea because it spares guys like me from the insanity.

I find that genetic girls who act his way are no picnic either, whether it be because of weight issues, Skin color, breast size, her shape, her nose, hair....even outfits.

Women may not realize it but guys endure a lot. And not mater how much he may go out of his way to make her feel beautiful. Sometimes it doesn't matter.

So by telling us you don't want to take anyone seriously because you don't feel right isn't a bad thing.

However...be mindful that if there was a guy willing to be at your side that you purposely rejected because of this issue doesn't automatically mean that you'll ever find another of his caliber once you think that problem has been resolved.

Just saying, don't through away something that only comes once every lifetime.

Oh, yeah I can definitely relate to her a lot. I have to admit though, I think after I get my surgery I might be a bit of a whore for a while lol. It's like being freed and finally being able to do what other people (or most other people) take for granted. I'm getting the surgery in January, thanks to my aunt and grandpa who are willing to take out a loan and do this for me. It is nice to know that there are other trans girls out there who feel the same though, and I'm not the "odd one out" who just can't seem to get over it and accept her body. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question, hun. : )
    haha and you will have every right to be..because you will be owning your womanhood finally!

What a blessed family to have...feel blessed girl! Good luck

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Yeah that's something I haven't really considered, Chase. I guess I feel like the guy would get sick of me not being willing to do anything sexually that involves me being naked, and would find someone who is willing to do those things. I'd feel useless sexually, or just about, and I'm sure it would be even harder to find a guy who would actually be willing to wait. But, I do see where you're coming from and appreciate your input : ) have a great day!

Thank you so much, I certainly do feel blessed, and I just want to say you look gorgeous, and I wish you luck in whatever you do as well!

Thanks Bella, that's really nice of you

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Mcthirsty View Post
    However...be mindful that if there was a guy willing to be at your side that you purposely rejected because of this issue doesn't automatically mean that you'll ever find another of his caliber once you think that problem has been resolved.

Just saying, don't through away something that only comes once every lifetime.
    This is kind of what I was saying (badly?).

~BB~

Member Rookie Poster

I have been with a post-op. Her pussy was very tight, and loved having sex with her, only thing is if she is not horny enough the vagina tends to dry up, but a few eating out and she's good to go.