Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default 2 young police officers shot by 2 black men at traffic stop.

I saw this on my way home from work.
    This happened in NYC and was captured on film.
    The story was on CNN.
    The cops were pulling this car over because they had received reports it was stolen when the two assailants opened fire as the cops approached the vehicle.
    The gunmen were black.
    What kills me is that instead of the people from CNN asking why black people commit so many crimes they go off on a rant about "GUNS".
    Those guns did NOTHING.
    It was human beings that did this.......
    I hate this politically correct bullcrap and it pains me to see black people enveloped in criminality and thuggery.
    Believe it or not some silly people ask "why are so many black men in prison"?
    Because the are criminals thats why!
    This was a DISGUSTING CRIMINAL ACT by animals.
    What ever happened to the BLACK GUY who punched the old white lady repeatedly?
    Where is good old Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson?
    I hate to see black people in this low position and condition but many other blacks think this thug posture is quite cute.

A lone voice in the wilderness.................

Gold Poster

You take generalizing to a new low.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

You’re entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to sweeping indictments of entire groups of people and it’s really sad to see a black person post something like this taking such a sardonic view of your own ethnic group.

There’s a litany of crimes that whites commit with greater frequency than blacks; pedophilia for one which is one of the worst crimes imaginable. Caucasians are also more likely to kill a family member or mutilate an animal, or kill a stranger for no reason. Any time the police come to a crime scene and they see mutilation, cannibalism, satanic worship or something like that it is automatically assumed that the perpetrator is white. They also engage in drunk driving more often which kills thousands of people every year, and are more likely to use cocaine.

But for me to make a broad generalization about every white person for those reasons like you’ve done (against your own group I might add) would be incredibly ignorant. If you think blacks are so worthy of your disdain then why don’t you go and join the big brother program or some shit, instead of just insulting a bunch of people that you don’t even know.

"A true friend stabs you in the front."
    -Oscar Wilde

Gold Poster

Default Re: 2 young police officers shot by 2 black men at traffic s

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    I saw this on my way home from work.
    The story was on CNN.
    The cops were pulling this car over because they had received reports it was stolen when the two assailants opened fire as the cops approached the vehicle.
    The gunmen were black.
    What kills me is that instead of the people from CNN asking why black people commit so many crimes they go off on a rant about "GUNS".
    Those guns did NOTHING.
    I hate this politically correct bullcrap and it pains me to see black people enveloped in criminality and thuggery.
    I hate to see black people in this low position and condition but many other blacks think this thug posture is quite cute.

Don imus is that you?

Platinum Poster

enough w/ all the rascist BS... all of yall.. this is general discussion... not "youre rascist" "no youre rascists" P&R

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    You take generalizing to a new low.
    Not really, he's letting off steam.

Here is my take on the post

"I saw this on my way home from work.
    The story was on CNN.
    The cops were pulling this car over because they had received reports it was stolen when the two assailants opened fire as the cops approached the vehicle."

This is what happened. He was there.

The gunmen were black.

This was a fact which should be reported.

Those guns did NOTHING.

He's right about the guns, but wrong about his alternate course of questioning. They should report what happened and not pontificate on what should be done. We don't need a bunch of communication and journalism majors directing our emotions when their suppose to be doing the "NEWS"

Me too

They do.

Most are, a minority have been wrongly accused because of their race.

This is true, on par with the arabs who crashed into the world trade center, the white guy jeffery darhmer, the jew son of sam, the hispanic Menendez brothers, the oriental at Virginia Tech.

Animals have never been limited to a particular race.

We don't know because of the media and Don Imus's fuck up, Blacks have a twelve month pass on being identified as blacks. After that every one will have forgotten and moved on to the next politically correct hot topic.

Keeping there mouth shut, counting their money, saying lay low it will pass

Yeah they do brother. But there are many like you who think they aren't, (in positions of power) who don't come out and speak their mind.

You are. Keep talking. It's the only way things change or you go hoarse.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    enough w/ all the rascist BS... all of yall.. this is general discussion... not "youre rascist" "no youre rascists" P&R
    If it's so bad then why don't you show some pictures of your ass then, and we can all talk about that instead.

-Oscar Wilde

You are not alone. Clearly there has to be a movement from within the community to combat the outlaw/anti-education culture. Black entertainers have capalized on the outlaw image, as they do in all other cultures. Robin Hood is the classic case. The difference is that a Black youth dont recognize the difference between entertainment and reality.
    Arnold Schwartenagar became famous as the killer "The Terminator". But people understand that the was just an entertainment image. The reality is that he is now a Governer. Too many youth believe doing well in school makes you a 'nerd', but to be shot is some badge of honor. Or shooting someone, 'makes you a man'. Clearly we have work to do. I have said in other posts, that we need help through public policies, but the major job has to come from within. You are not alone.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

What ever happened to the BLACK GUY who punched the old white lady repeatedly?.
    He was arrested but it was on a day when there were much bigger stories.

I wouldn't cry too hard for the police now. Many of them are corrupt sociopaths anyway. Cops are 3 times more likely to commit certain kinds of crimes than the general public.

-Oscar Wilde