Professional Poster

Thank you Hara for this beautiful post.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a994
    Thank you Hara for this beautiful post.
    You're welcome a994.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

interesting

good stuff....like to hear good news for a change.

Veteran Poster

TS Women's Successes: PHOTO GALLERY

Hara_Juku Tgirl ________________________________________? Transitioned at the age of _____?

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic

Hara_Juku Tgirl ________________________________________? Transitioned at the age of 2007?
    lmao.. blackmagic, If you must know.. I started transitioning at age 12. Hormones at 14. And fulltime by 18/19. But this thread was SOLELY about transgenders who has gotten SRS and are successful as women functioning in todays society in their own feilds. I have not gotten any surgery so to speak at the moment. Just HRT for a number of years.

So there! :P

blackmagic's CD girlfriend ________________________________________? Transitioned at the age of _____?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

blackmagic's CD girlfriend ________________________________________? Transitioned at the age of _____?
    lmao

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

Hara_Juku Tgirl ________________________________________? Transitioned at the age of 2007?
    lmao.. blackmagic, If you must know.. I started transitioning at age 12. Hormones at 14. And fulltime by 18/19. But this thread was SOLELY about transgenders who has gotten SRS and are successful as women functioning in todays society in their own feilds. I have not gotten any surgery so to speak at the moment. Just HRT for a number of years.

So there! :P
    blackmagic's CD girlfriend ________________________________________? Transitioned at the age of _____? Very Happy

~Kisses.

HTG[/quote]

LOL ha uhhhh im stumped on that one.

blackmagic's CDing* girlfriend __is still succesfully my gf lol (not much to say here shes still young)__? Transitioned at the age of __19 - 20 is my best guess lol___? Very Happy

LOL ha uhhhh im stumped on that one.

blackmagic's CDing* girlfriend __is still succesfully my gf lol (not much to say here shes still young)__? Transitioned at the age of __19 - 20 is my best guess lol___? Very Happy
    LOL ALRIGHTY then!

~Kisses.

HTG

Platinum Poster

rotflmao