Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: Chase 101: The grey area not the gay area

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Mcthirsty View Post
    If a verse or bottom guy was to "submit" to you knowing how you truly felt about his needs. Then I feel that you are in your right to feel that way about him.

A person's manhood doesn't reside in their asshole but at this point we're talking state of mind here. So this person would be surrendering all of his power to a reluctant partner in order to get what he perceives to be pleasure instead of finding someone on equal ground.

For me it's never been that serious.

I will say that there is a sense of "power" in the penis and since pre-op Tgirls have one I don't mind sharing this "power" in the bedroom. To me it's not that much different then when I genetic woman gets on top and "takes the wheel".

Many of the GG's I've been with tend to be more aggressive and controlling than even some tgirls who strictly top are.
    So to me the whole "what's truly a female's role" question deserves an * next to it when addressing it.

no matter how aggressive a woman is she is still receiving..just aggressively.....

im not sure why its such a big surprise for some guys that most trans girls dont want to top.gender dysphoria (transsexualism) means that we feel like we were supposed to be born or are a different gender.we want to change and be as much as that gender as possible.in our hearts its not as much as possible, we want to be female but hey im not delusional (im aware of my physical limitations,doesnt change the desire tho).there isnt a single girl who cried herself to sleep a night cause she wanted to be a tranny and fuck guys.the pain and turmoil came from not being female.
    outside of the sex industry most trans woman are bottom oriented and want gender reassignment surgery.trans woman who are tops is almost a phenomenon exclusive to the industry.
    im not knocking any man who has the desire to bottom but understand that when its comes to trans woman this isnt the norm at all.its a fantasy and fantasies are great but should never be confused with reality.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    there isnt a single girl who cried herself to sleep a night cause she wanted to be a tranny and fuck guys.the pain and turmoil came from not being female.
    A-fucking-men (no pun intended).

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    .....don't hold me to what I write though since I read it almost 13 years ago. The basic premise was related to the symbolism of gender like you pointed out in your earlier post. She uses that symbolism to trace how we (the human race) changed from being matriarchal with the deity being acknowledged as feminine to being a male-dominated, male deity society. A fascinating book as she presents lots of evidence - archaeological, literary, cultural, etc and from different sources - and one I should read again so thanks for your earlier reference which jogged my memory.
    sounds like a great read...these archetypes (symbols) go way beyond society,its primal.unfortunately gender and gender roles are something so base that i dont see us ever over coming them or changing them.the major thing that society has fucked up however is the belief that woman/femininity is weak and male/masculinity means superiority

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

sounds like a great read...these archetypes (symbols) go way beyond society,its primal.unfortunately gender and gender roles are something so base that i dont see us ever over coming them or changing them.the major thing that society has fucked up however is the belief that woman/femininity is weak and male/masculinity means superiority
    I know you'll enjoy the book. I do believe currently accepted gender roles can be reversed and I also believe a shift has already started. In the Western world at least, one of the major obstacles in my opinion isn't so much for men to acquiesce power but for women to empower themselves. If that were done more, men would cave fairly quickly as we have moved past the point of using force to suppress women. On the other hand, the road may be longer in the East............

Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleefan View Post
    No one, I am Just saying That in perspective Just be happy and comfortable with what you are, Sometimes I feel pressure to bottom just because the girl has a tool. But now I know, I like what I like.
    ..........Wow that's rich.

i hate it when i take the time to reply to someone and they dont reply back....-__- lol

no matter how aggressive a woman is she is still receiving..just aggressively.....
    Last time I check reception through intercourse as mutual. You recieve his touch and he receives yours.

im not sure why its such a big surprise for some guys that most trans girls dont want to top.gender dysphoria (transsexualism) means that we feel like we were supposed to be born or are a different gender.
    It's seems more a surprise to some trans girls that there are some Tgirls out there who don't mind topping at all. Mind you this thread isn't strictly about TOPPING. But the reasons people justify the contempt for certain sex act in general. You going out your way to prove your point by twisting words is just one example of that.

its a fantasy and fantasies are great but should never be confused with reality.
    The day I accepted ts as female is the day it stopped being any type of fantasy. There that there are girls just like you who look for guys like me make your reality rather suspect. Does anyone beside you live in your world because you seem to do this a lot, dismissing anything you don't personally like as just some random guy just wishing he was in the Neighborhood of tranny make believe.

There are tgirls out there who beg to differ. Not all but some. But that amount is lot more than you care to recognize and give credit to. And trust me they are no less feminine and passable than you are.

That's the true reality.

there isnt a single girl who cried herself to sleep a night cause she wanted to be a tranny and fuck guys.
    I'm glad you brought that up... Here's a documentary from Kim Catcall called "Sexual Intelligence". About 3minutes and 30 seconds in, there's woman who goes on about what she would she do if she had a penis. If you have Netflix be sure to check it out LOL!

Last edited by Chase_Mcthirsty; 04-17-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Mcthirsty View Post
    I'm glad you brought that up... Here's a documentary from Kim Catcall called "Sexual Intelligence". About 3minutes and 30 seconds in, there's woman who goes on about what she would she do if she had a penis. If you have Netflix be sure to check it out LOL!
    I've had plenty of women in my real life tell me outright that they're jealous of me and wish they were a girl with a penis. My response is always the same: 'wanna trade?'

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    I've had plenty of women in my real life tell me outright that they're jealous of me and wish they were a girl with a penis. My response is always the same: 'wanna trade?'

~BB~
    I wish you could.

It's what's between your ears that makes me determine if I want whats between a woman's legs.

That seems to get lost here once the chaser word gets loose.

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post

~BB~
    They should be carefull what they wish for...