Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Default Re: Chase 101: The grey area not the gay area

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    .......when you get into universal archetypes and symbolism masculinity is associated with penetrating (the phallic symbol),aggressive and etc.while femininity is associated with being receptive (the chalice).thats why alot of times in art and religion sex is symbolized as the sun (male) merging with the ocean (female) or the dagger (male) being plunged into the chalice (female).so while i technically am not a bio woman its still the energy that i embody and exude....sorry if i got all weird and hippie on yall lols
    Sounds like you might have read The Chalice and the Blade but if not, check it out you might find it interesting: http://www.rianeeisler.com/chalice.htm

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    Sounds like you might have read The Chalice and the Blade but if not, check it out you might find it interesting: http://www.rianeeisler.com/chalice.htm
    Haven't read or heard of it.I just checked out the books synopsis and am buying it.care to explain it a but more in detail tho?

Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

i could never be with a fully vers or bottom guy.even though im more open minded than i use to be im still of the mind that men should be the one doing the fucking and i should be the one with my ass in the air lol.its hard for me to look at a guy who loves to get fucked often as a woman (i know its a bit fucked up) but theres a reason why.when you get into universal archetypes and symbolism masculinity is associated with penetrating (the phallic symbol),aggressive and etc.while femininity is associated with being receptive (the chalice).
    If a verse or bottom guy was to "submit" to you knowing how you truly felt about his needs. Then I feel that you are in your right to feel that way about him.

A person's manhood doesn't reside in their asshole but at this point we're talking state of mind here. So this person would be surrendering all of his power to a reluctant partner in order to get what he perceives to be pleasure instead of finding someone on equal ground.

For me it's never been that serious.

I will say that there is a sense of "power" in the penis and since pre-op Tgirls have one I don't mind sharing this "power" in the bedroom. To me it's not that much different then when I genetic woman gets on top and "takes the wheel".

Many of the GG's I've been with tend to be more aggressive and controlling than even some tgirls who strictly top are.
    So to me the whole "what's truly a female's role" question deserves an * next to it when addressing it.

Last edited by Chase_Mcthirsty; 04-17-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Member Rookie Poster

I like what I like, I don't bottom ever. I love women i lot to feel tight wet hole of a pretty girl on my cock. Period.

Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleefan View Post
    I like what I like, I don't bottom ever. I love women i lot to feel tight wet hole of a pretty girl on my cock. Period.
    Okay......and who here has a problem with that?

Haven't read or heard of it.I just checked out the books synopsis and am buying it.care to explain it a but more in detail tho?
    .....don't hold me to what I write though since I read it almost 13 years ago. The basic premise was related to the symbolism of gender like you pointed out in your earlier post. She uses that symbolism to trace how we (the human race) changed from being matriarchal with the deity being acknowledged as feminine to being a male-dominated, male deity society. A fascinating book as she presents lots of evidence - archaeological, literary, cultural, etc and from different sources - and one I should read again so thanks for your earlier reference which jogged my memory.

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Mcthirsty View Post
    If a verse or bottom guy was to "submit" to you knowing how you truly felt about his needs. Then I feel that you are in your right to feel that way about him.

A person's manhood doesn't reside in their asshole but at this point we're talking state of mind here. So this person would be surrendering all of his power to a reluctant partner in order to get what he perceives to be pleasure instead of finding someone on equal ground.

For me it's never been that serious.

I will say that there is a sense of "power" in the penis and since pre-op Tgirls have one I don't mind sharing this "power" in the bedroom. To me it's not that much different then when I genetic woman gets on top and "takes the wheel".

Many of the GG's I've been with tend to be more aggressive and controlling than even some tgirls who strictly top are.
    So to me the whole "what's truly a female's role" question deserves an * next to it when addressing it.
    Being an aggresive bttm is something different then an aggresive top.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    The basic premise was related to the symbolism of gender like you pointed out in your earlier post. She uses that symbolism to trace how we (the human race) changed from being matriarchal with the deity being acknowledged as feminine to being a male-dominated, male deity society. A fascinating book as she presents lots of evidence - archaeological, literary, cultural, etc and from different sources - and one I should read again so thanks for your earlier reference which jogged my memory.
    More people should practice Goddess religions IMO, or at least respect the divine feminine. Thanks for this.

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 04-17-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Mcthirsty View Post
    Okay......and who here has a problem with that?
    No one, I am Just saying That in perspective Just be happy and comfortable with what you are, Sometimes I feel pressure to bottom just because the girl has a tool. But now I know, I like what I like.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    More people should practice Goddess religions IMO, or at least respect the divine feminine. Thanks for this.

~BB~
    You're welcome - hope you enjoy!