Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

Default Chase 101: The grey area not the gay area

Hello, I'm Chase...Chase Mcthirsty

Here's a question:
    Aren't we more than our sexual habits? I'd like to think that I am. But for the sake of this argument I've had the discussion on "how could anything sexual be considered gay/homosexual when in the company of the opposite sex" on a couple of "Straight" websites. To which the answers were quite interesting.

There were a few genetic females who considered anal sex gay even with them. To which they felt that if you'd fuck them in the ass you'd fuck a guy in the ass as well. (ridiculous I know) But can't the same logic be used with "kissing" since both male and females have lips? I'm still yet to get a "straight" ans. on that. ;^J

What about TS oriented sites? There's so much confusion on whats gay and straight when embracing a TS woman. Yet shouldn't the same principals apply? If a man see's a TS as a woman how is anything done in the bedroom "gay"? I think the transition many TS women truly undergo is the battle to become "normal" more so than female. Which can limit the experience some men get when they come across some TS women. And as a result many of the guys they attract become victim of their confusion, frustration, insecurity and indifference.

But am I correct in saying that Inter-sexual, Transsexual individuals represent the grey area this society does so well to hide? And if so how do you attach sexual orientation to them?

Keep in mind that he definition of "gay" and "homosexual" has changed many times over the century. Neither of which are really that old. So as a trans-attracted male when I'm asked where my stance is I've always been attracted to the female form. However I no longer conform to the hetero or homo labels that our society mandates.

So to ts who shone men it's one thing to dismiss certain acts because you truly don't like them but at the same token I don't think it's fair to let social misconceptions govern your bedroom?

Last edited by Chase_Mcthirsty; 04-16-2012 at 07:12 PM.

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Default Re: Chase 101: The grey area not the gay area

Here's one where I feel you are somewhat muddled.

If I'm reading:

"So to ts who shone men it's one thing to dismiss certain acts because you truly don't like them but at the same token I don't think it's fair to let social misconceptions govern your bedroom?"

Are you implying that TS women who don't want to top a guy are bowing to social misconceptions regarding homosexuality?

If so I think you've missed the point on why many transwomen have little interest in topping. To do so requires using the penis and its a very hard (hehe) reminder of the gender dysphoria felt by the typical transwomen.

Have I misinterpreted your point?

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Chase you are forcing GREY on people.

You simplify things a lot. When you see a girl with a penis... you automatically think that she is build for penetration.

In the gay scene... there are tops and bttms as well. What you are insisting is that every gay male should have an interest in topping, and if he hasn't got that interest... it must be because of him being narrowminded and influenced by sociaty too much.

Of course that's absurd.

Its only logical that a TS WOMAN thats into men.. usually feels feminine and would want to be receptive. Its the nature of woman... and the nature of a lot of transwoman.

Its not because sociaty tells them to do so... its they way they are.
    You have a hard time accepting that it seems.

You project your own desires on others...

What would you tell me if I felt discriminated against by straight men... and that all straight men should have an interest in me?
    Naive?

Yes.
    In the same way you are naive.
    You do not look past your own desires to see what the other person is about... what the other person feels...and what the other person desires.

This characterises the classic "chaser".

Its ok that you have these desires... but stop accusing Tgirls of selfhatred, frustration and insecurity... while its obvious that this is all about YOU
    and not about HER.

Its all about what YOU want... not about what SHE wants.

And the moment she lets you know... she is selfhating, frustrated and insecure?

She sees a nice man... while at the same time that man does not understand her mind heart and her needs and desires at all. Of course she wont like you for that.

You cant push your sexual fetish onto other people or the world in general... the world is not just about you.

When you would ask me to top you.... my erection would vanish instantly .. the same as yours would when you had to have sex in a way that you would loath...with a person you would find very unattractive.

It has nothing to do with frustration. A lot of us girls know exactly what we are... what we want and desire...

And sadly most of the time.. that just isnt you and your desires.
    Live with it.

Last edited by KittyPride; 04-16-2012 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    Here's one where I feel you are somewhat muddled.

If I'm reading:

"So to ts who shone men it's one thing to dismiss certain acts because you truly don't like them but at the same token I don't think it's fair to let social misconceptions govern your bedroom?"

Are you implying that TS women who don't want to top a guy are bowing to social misconceptions regarding homosexuality?

If so I think you've missed the point on why many transwomen have little interest in topping. To do so requires using the penis and its a very hard (hehe) reminder of the gender dysphoria felt by the typical transwomen.

Have I misinterpreted your point?
    Not all but with some Absolutely.

You and I both know there are a couple of girls who use that gay word like it's religion. I don't know if they truly feel that men who enjoys a tgirls whole body is gay or if it's just a scare tactic to deter guys from touching that region because they don't like it.

So instead of TS women just saying "Hey topping just isn't my thing." They equate topping to masculinity. Yet I doubt nature was thinking about conventional BS when it gave us a prostate gland.

There's about 3 or 4 TS in this forum who adhere to this and deem it law. And since their POV usually goes unchallenged they speak as though all tgirls believe in this.

So it's not so much about them not liking a cert sex act. I personally couldn't care less. It's more so how they go around defending it based on meaningless facts.

Last edited by Chase_Mcthirsty; 04-16-2012 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPride View Post
    Chase you are forcing GREY on people.

You simplify things a lot. When you see a girl with a penis... you automatically think that she is build for penetration.

In the gay scene... there are tops and bttms as well. What you are insisting is that every gay male should have an interest in topping, and if he hasn't got that interest... it must be because of him being narrowminded and influenced by sociaty too much.

Of course that's absurd.

Its only logical that a TS WOMAN thats into men.. usually feels feminine and would want to be receptive. Its the nature of woman... and the nature of a lot of transwoman.

Its not because sociaty tells them to do so... its they way they are.
    You have a hard time accepting that it seems.

You project your own desires on others...

What would you tell me if I felt discriminated against by straight men... and that all straight men should have an interest in me?
    Naive?

Yes.
    In the same way you are naive.
    You do not look past your own desires to see what the other person is about... what the other person feels...and what the other person desires.

This characterises the classic "chaser".

Its ok that you have these desires... but stop accusing Tgirls of selfhatred, frustration and insecurity... while its obvious that this is all about YOU
    and not about HER.

Its all about what YOU want... not about what SHE wants.

And the moment she lets you know... she is selfhating, frustrated and insecure?

She sees a nice man... while at the same time that man does not understand her mind heart and her needs and desires at all. Of course she wont like you for that.

You cant push your sexual fetish onto other people or the world in general... the world is not just about you.

When you would ask me to top you.... my erection would vanish instantly .. the same as yours would when you had to have sex in a way that you would loath...with a person you would find very unattractive.

It has nothing to do with frustration. A lot of us girls know exactly what we are... what we want and desire...

And sadly most of the time.. that just isnt you and your desires.
    Live with it.
    I've been dating transsexuals probably longer then you've been transitioning. So it's not really fair to dismiss me as a chaser. The ts community is as much a part of my life as it is for yours.

Are you basing your lack of a consistent erection on the next tgirls?

Who are you to decree what femininity and masculinity are in the bedroom when sex is generally about release and letting go in the first place? You ARE part of the grey area I speak of but if rationalizing your lack of a hard penis is by siding on what conformist deem normal. Then that's not for me or anyone else to bother with.

That's the real point of this thread.

If every female on this planet felt the same way as you. I promise you that this would be a dead issue and my profile here would never have likely existed.

But like you I to speak from experience. But I also make it and effort to educate myself.

Thus dix and clits are more alike then they are different but if your that stuck on black and white principles then as a woman its not in your best interest to bring up having an erect penis to begin with...Is it?

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Mcthirsty View Post
    Not all but with some Absolutely.

You and I both know there are a couple of girls who use that gay word like it's religion. I don't know if they truly feel that men who enjoys a tgirls whole body is gay or if it's just a scare tactic to deter guys from touching that region because they don't like it.

So instead of TS women just saying "Hey topping just isn't my thing." They equate topping to masculinity. Yet I doubt nature was thinking about conventional BS when it gave us a prostate gland.

There's about 3 or 4 TS in this forum who adhere to this and deem it law. And since their POV usually goes unchallenged they speak as though all tgirls believe in this.

So it's not so much about them not liking a cert sex act. I personally couldn't care less. It's more so how they go around defending it based on meaningless facts.
    I don't know that their POV isn't challenged - it's just the messenger delivering the POV is often discredited. Their belief in that particular situation won't be swayed by logic or discussion. We all know that, so why waste the typing?

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Mcthirsty View Post
    I've been dating transsexuals probably longer then you've been transitioning. So it's not really fair to dismiss me as a chaser. The ts community is as much a part of my life as it is for yours.

Are you basing your lack of a consistent erection on the next tgirls?

Who are you to decree what femininity and masculinity are in the bedroom when sex is generally about release and letting go in the first place? You ARE part of the grey area I speak of but if rationalizing your lack of a hard penis is by siding on what conformist deem normal. Then that's not for me or anyone else to bother with.

That's the real point of this thread.

If every female on this planet felt the same way as you. I promise you that this would be a dead issue and my profile here would never have likely existed.

But like you I to speak from experience. But I also make it and effort to educate myself.

Thus dix and clits are more alike then they are different but if your that stuck on black and white principles then as a woman its not in your best interest to bring up having an erect penis to begin with...Is it?
    The TS community is of no importance to me.
    Also I was born this way and I have been this way my entire life... my life did not began when I started transitioning...
    And the fact that you dated a lot of Tgirls is not a valid arguement to prove you are NOT a chaser. lol

And for your information I do get hard. When a man treats me like a woman. With the respect the man would give a GG. I dont even mind such a man touching me or giving me oral sex. Its the topping I simply cant do.
    Have you seen a woman top with her vagina? lol

I would not mind plugging a guy... or milking him.. but I wont top. I just cant do it. It has nothing to do with what sociaty thinks or me being selfish and all that. If I cared about what sociaty thought I would have hung myself a long time ago.

That would give a totally different meaning to "hung angels" lol

Its as simple as this.
    You want us to view you as straight while at the same time you dont view us as woman.
    That IS unfair!

In the way you describe dating Tgirls its very obvious you dont see the girls as woman.. but as being being stuck in a GREY area. lol

Its perfectly fine that you love bigendered bodies... just remember that the soul in that body is not the same. A lot of the time.

My dating rule is easy. If you cant please me like you would a woman... dont date me. And I only get hard if you do...
    So if you would want my cock erect... you will have to work for it.

And it wont be done if you treat ME as a GAY GUY THAT TRANSITIONED... while at the same time you insist what you want ISNT Gay

Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    I don't know that their POV isn't challenged - it's just the messenger delivering the POV is often discredited. Their belief in that particular situation won't be swayed by logic or discussion. We all know that, so why waste the typing?
    Because they aren't.

And just because they feel a certain way about things doesn't mean the rest of the site has to live in ignorance.

So despite some trying to pigeon hold me as some dick thirsty chaser. My real passion is finding out why people behave the way they do.

And though my word may not be law either neither is theirs. Professionals don't even have that much insight on transsexualism, so it's still and open book.

This is why I don't let gay or straight communities tell me how each chapter should end.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

to be honest when i first started transitioning i was one of those extreme girls who thought that anything to do with my penis was evil and that guys who want to pleasure me that way were odd.how ever the more i grow as a woman the more comfortable ive become with my body,my sexuality and other peoples sexuality.
    as of today im very comfortable with my penis and enjoy having it stimulated but im not too into topping.my first sexual experiences have been with men and from the very beginning i took on a bottom,more submissive role.i have tried topping a few times but at the end of the day thats not who i am.i dont mind a guy who can be vers but i could never be with a fully vers or bottom guy.even though im more open minded than i use to be im still of the mind that men should be the one doing the fucking and i should be the one with my ass in the air lol.its hard for me to look at a guy who loves to get fucked often as a man (i know its a bit fucked up) but theres a reason why.when you get into universal archetypes and symbolism masculinity is associated with penetrating (the phallic symbol),aggressive and etc.while femininity is associated with being receptive (the chalice).thats why alot of times in art and religion sex is symbolized as the sun (male) merging with the ocean (female) or the dagger (male) being plunged into the chalice (female).so while i technically am not a bio woman its still the energy that i embody and exude....sorry if i got all weird and hippie on yall lols

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    to be honest when i first started transitioning i was one of those extreme girls who thought that anything to do with my penis was evil and that guys who want to pleasure me that way were odd.how ever the more i grow as a woman the more comfortable ive become with my body,my sexuality and other peoples sexuality.
    as of today im very comfortable with my penis and enjoy having it stimulated but im not too into topping.my first sexual experiences have been with men and from the very beginning i took on a bottom,more submissive role.i have tried topping a few times but at the end of the day thats not who i am.i dont mind a guy who can be vers but i could never be with a fully vers or bottom guy.even though im more open minded than i use to be im still of the mind that men should be the one doing the fucking and i should be the one with my ass in the air lol.its hard for me to look at a guy who loves to get fucked often as a man (i know its a bit fucked up) but theres a reason why.when you get into universal archetypes and symbolism masculinity is associated with penetrating (the phallic symbol),aggressive and etc.while femininity is associated with being receptive (the chalice).thats why alot of times in art and religion sex is symbolized as the sun (male) merging with the ocean (female) or the dagger (male) being plunged into the chalice (female).so while i technically am not a bio woman its still the energy that i embody and exude....sorry if i got all weird and hippie on yall lols
    I guess a lot of guys get too confused by the sight of our dicks.
    Chase says: Who are we to determine what masculinity and femininity are about... but the moment they see our cock... they think about penetration.
    So they are bound to those universal laws as much as we are.