Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Default Re: Chase 101: The grey area not the gay area

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Stop trying to bluff your way into having transsexual status and speaking upon our behalf. You're a man pretending to be a TS woman on the internet. Your tiresome little charade is over. Please leave.
    Oyea and you stop bragging about your transsexual status cause bragging about that proves you are no woman... "im afraid"

The real bullshit artist here is you Nicole...
    You dont even have a mind of your own...as long as it gets attention its fine with you...
    Haha attention whore lol

Oh and that chase guy
    needs to accept he is gay because he sees ts woman as men...so he must be gay...and he needs to stop calling us delusional for wanting to date straight men who like and love us for our femininity...

Last edited by KittyPride; 04-19-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Ashley was a 100% right about you Nicole...and she really made me laugh calling you an old gargoyle...that was very funny..
    Thanks for the entertainment Nicole...
    You are a fine bullshit artist lol
    "im afraid"

Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    the prostate produces the actual seminal fluid that contains sperm...after a year or two of hormones it shrinks significantly in transwoman
    When a genetic woman gets a breast reduction no matter how significant. They're still considered as "breast".

So how does the process of you taking mones change the fact that you still have one? Even if you did get SRS they don't remove it only preposition it. So don't bring up hormones because you still use prostate for stimulation.

My point was that the same feelings you get from insertion from a penis, a sex toy or finger is the same feeling as any male with a functional prostate.

Yet for some reason it's been classified strictly as being "feminine" and unmanly.

So I'm just saying, ignore the misinformation and contradiction our society is so commonly know for concealing. Both men and women have assholes so using it for sexual gratification shouldn't be hindered by roles.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Mcthirsty View Post
    When a genetic woman gets a breast reduction no matter how significant. They're still considered as "breast".

So how does the process of you taking mones change the fact that you still have one? Even if you did get SRS they don't remove it only preposition it. So don't bring up hormones because you still use prostate for stimulation.

My point was that the same feelings you get from insertion from a penis, a sex toy or finger is the same feeling as any male with a functional prostate.

Yet for some reason it's been classified strictly as being "feminine" and unmanly.

So I'm just saying, ignore the misinformation and contradiction our society is so commonly know for concealing. Both men and women have assholes so using it for sexual gratification shouldn't be hindered by roles.

the whole hormone thing was just a side note.....the forest,not the trees man...
    the whole point was you made an argument that if our prostates weren't for pleasure than what are they for.i was just making the counter argument that a.prostates create the fluid in which sperm travels/resides and b.that we have more than a few body parts and functions that serve no purpose.....