Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Vegas- which clubs??

Hey

Does anyone know which clubs I should check out in Vegas??
    Which is the one that Tatiana mentioned before?? Sounded pretty good!!

Thanks

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Default Re: Vegas- which clubs??

Girls go to regular clubs!

If u can afford the trip you can afford the chick. I've left the LV Lounge with something a few times without paying tho. If your there for a few days try al options...

Well like Tatianna and I stated in my party thread... If u wanna a CD or a girl looking for money go to LV Lounge... but most girls go to regular clubs because a lot of places give local girls free entry and free drinks! Thats what the bigger named girls do here, u wont catch them at LV Lounge! And from what Tatianna just said its not worth going for a girl to pay to get into the dump! Unless shes desperate for money or a CD!

Its not speculation I've been there. Why are the girls on this site so combative? I come in peace...

Im not being combative, telling him the deal! Others said the LV Lounge is going down, its dead most of time! Thats of recent! I live here so telling him where most girls go are not tranny clubs! Not saying its not a great place for a tranny chaser to hang out if thats his thing! Im happy for u for going and getting some free game!

Thank u ms. Down hill tho? I planned on spending a month in Vegas when I leave Seattle. Whats a chaser to do????????????

Senior Member Junior Poster

Girls go to regular clubs!
    I think this is a big problem in the community, just like lesbians thinking their perfect mate is a straight woman, most tgirls think their perfect mate is a 100% straight man. However, this idea is crazy because if a guy was 100% straight he would never sleep with you, even if you looked like a woman with a vagina, if he knew you were a man he wouldn't sleep with you, and that is the same idea as to why there are lesbians who still refuse to sleep with post-op tgirls because they still see them as men.

I think there needs to be clubs strictly for tgirls, I thought they were doing something like this, a club I was hearing about was going to make all the servers tgirls and make the bouncers the bodyguards for the girls. So there is a place to come and mingle and men don't have to search the globe for you, and you don't risk getting killed because some homophobic guy just realized you were born a man.

Texas Lady Junior Poster Brandi Boots's Avatar

I have been to The Bank at Bellagio and the PH clubs....had lots of fun, never anything less.

Junior Poster

the thing is you know its going to be a t girl in the LV Lounge where as finding a good looking girl in a regular club thats also a t girl is kind of like finding a needle in a haystack. imagine walk into dark club loud pounding music (Drinks are not free in good clubs btw) they are at slot machines i agree. paying cover 2 or 3 drinks and now having to sort through 200 girls to find a couple of t girls it adds up. time effort everything. I agree the las vegas lounge goes up and down it has seen better days but if everyone blows it off it wont get better. There are some gems there on some nights. I dont like to just trash it though. its a fun environment that if youve never been there you ought to try it. best of luck