Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS like gay men

Smile TS like gay men

Hello all. I have a question for the ladies. I am a very open minded and very straight looking career military guy who has been in search of a like minded Tgirl in the San Antonio area. I am in very good shape. considered attractive and have no sexual hang ups. Genetic females flirt with me all the time which is a healthy ego boost since I'm 40. I know a lot of people think they look young but nobody ever guesses my age right. Now that I've built up my intro on to my question. Why do so many transexual women prefer to be with men that look and act gay. I have no desire or interest in genetic females and yes I have dated TS's in the past but after moving to SA get no love from the ladies. South Texas has a large TS population so it's not because of limitations. I use to live in Northern Cal in my 20's and got lots of attention from girls their. Back in those days I was still coming to terms about my sexual interests and it didn't help that I got lots of attention from very attractive genetic females. But now I am comfortable enough to know that a LTR with a special lady is what I am in search of. My only requirements are that she in friendly, fun loving, and takes care of herself. Is open sexually and that she remains preop. Yes I do find certain men attractive and have experienced gay sex but I love and respect the feminine aspect that Tgirls work so hard to obtain.

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Default Re: TS like gay men

Lol I like straight guys... I dont date gay one's
    But military guys... I dont know...always afraid I guess that you would turn out like a gay crossdresser or TS even
    But otherwise... I totally love straight

What part of the country are you located. I give awesome BJ's for an army guy.

Quote Originally Posted by sexycocksucker View Post
    What part of the country are you located. I give awesome BJ's for an army guy.
    what makes you think I want a blow job lol
    thats too gay

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I don't find gay men and even guys who's been with other guys remotely attractive! But that's me. Other tgirls might go for that, but hey, as long as it does not involve me, then I don't really care! lol

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

LOL... i don't know

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Not into gay men...

And i don't know if gay men are into me.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I've had extremely close relationships with gay men, but they were always my platonic sisters. And I would never have sex with my sisters. As far as I know, that was never on the table with any of my gay male friends. I don't think I've ever met a gay man into actually fucking a TS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I've had extremely close relationships with gay men, but they were always my platonic sisters. And I would never have sex with my sisters. As far as I know, that was never on the table with any of my gay male friends. I don't think I've ever met a gay man into actually fucking a TS.
    True usually it are straight transvestites and straight bisexual bttms that like TS...that and lesbian "sisters" of course...or men with other gender issues lol

A gay top would even be a breath of fresh air compared to that lol

Gay sex is fun and love threesomes but I could never have a relationship with a guy other then sex. Tgirls are awesome.