Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

HOW can you call a person robbing a store with a gun, trying to shoot police officers innocent? Whatever the color of his skin is?

Seriously, how?

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

We pulled off your hood, mildcigar.
    Just so you know that WE know the game you're playing, carry on.

BTW you're clowning the people on this board who continue to engage with you; obviously you think Jesse Jackson, Cornell West, Frederick Douglass, MLK are jokes.

WHat self-respecting white supremacist doesn't???

Senior Member Junior Poster

I agree with 99% of the words that come out of Dr. West's mouth, but I don't agree with his criticisms of BHO. Obama isn't the 'Black' president, he's the president of the entire United States and the economic policies he's pursuing will help ALL disadvantaged people, not just Blacks.

Health care reform, Pell grants being issued directly from the government and not through third party banks, the new Consumer Protection Financial Bureau, etc., are indirect efforts to positively address the economic and educational condition of Black folks.

It's foolish to think Obama could go before Congress with legislation designed to specifically and ONLY benefit poor Black people and not expect there to be public outrage.

Neil Degrasse Tyson, I'm a fan just because how many Black astrophysicists are out there really??lol
    This response is too good! Haha, yeah I first started seeing Tyson on Bill Maher and after seeing him on there a few times became an avid fan, and I do love Mr. West and I agree completely with your observations in accordance with the BHO and how he views President Obama. It is just so refreshing to read something like this, it literally restores my hope for where the human race can go.

Whites: Use of Atomic bomb.........twice.
    Whites: Occupation of Iraq............twice
    I thought you were talking about the oppression of black people, not the oppression of the world from America. Retard...

How could I make fun of Minister Farrakhan or Rev. Wright. It could not be done. It is almost like I accused the Reverand Jackson of Spitting in Whitey's food to compensate for FOUR HUNDRED years of oppression.

To quote Cornell West: "The question is, How do you express your righteous indignation? The assumption and the dominant white perspective is that, if you have an angry Negro, that Negro’s anger is somehow unjust."
    It is hilarious when people quote stuff that puts them in their place, lol.

what race were the people he saved?

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    Yet another innocent brother killed by the "pink people." Where is Al Sharpton??? Where is Jessie Jackson???

Can't anyone go to the drugstore anymore without being gunned down by the Man?

http://www.policeone.com/news/540730...harmacy-heist/
    He wasn't innocent he was firing a loaded illegal weapon robbing a dam store how is that justified and innocent? are you crazy or what? And before you call me a racist I AM AFRICAN AMERICAN!!!!

[QUOTE=giovanni_hotel;1125314]BTW you're clowning the people on this board who continue to engage with you; obviously you think Jesse Jackson, Cornell West, Frederick Douglass, MLK are jokes.QUOTE]

Well, I agree two out of the four indviduals mentioned above are jokes. If you notice I've not yet quoted MLK because it might offended the modern day race hustler. Jackson, Sharpton, et al seem to want to be judged by the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Yet when you use direct quotes, one is somehow making fun of black leaders.

Well, I agree two out of the four indviduals mentioned above are jokes. If you notice I've not yet quoted MLK because it might offended the modern day race hustler. Jackson, Sharpton, et al seem to want to be judged by the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Yet when you use direct quotes, one is somehow making fun of black leaders.
    I see the words, but for some reason they don't seem to say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sp fan View Post
    white people kill white people every and black people dont say nothing about that.
    Now now... Don't confuse the narrative with facts.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by mathematics1900 View Post

Embarrassed? How stupid are you...I mean good Lord, without guns black people would still be in chains you moron.
    That sound oxymoronish if you ask me. Guns didn't get African american people out of chains and we didn't use the term black to describe ourselves either. I do believe M.L. King used a non violence stance that got Linden B. Johnson to sign the civil rights papers for African american people.

That sound oxymoronish if you ask me. Guns didn't get African american people out of chains and we didn't use the term black to describe ourselves either. I do believe M.L. King used a non violence stance that got Linden B. Johnson to sign the civil rights papers for African american people.
    BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you can stop talking now. Martin Luther King would of never been able to exercise civil disobedience if the issues of slavery and states rights weren't hashed out in this little thing called the civil war. You are a typical uneducated slob.