Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

You miss the point entirely, this is about the Man trying to impose white values on the black community. Another example of whitey trying to bring down a successful black man is the recent outcry about Morgan Freeman trying to date his granddaughter. If Woddy Allen can marry his asian daughter, why can't Mr. Freeman marry his step-granddaughter and be left alone to enjoy her in peace. I'm not sure why they want to harass him other than he is black. I'm just waiting for the racist LA cops to set him up like they did OJ. Some of us to grow up urban neighborhoods, and we just had to adapt to our environment. Whites can never understand the black culture.
    Lol dude, it is obvious racism has given you some very sturdy blinders. They aren't trying to bring him down because he's black, they're trying to bring him down because that is what they DO IN HOLLYWOOD. I mean shit, are you going to say that Wesley Snipes was unfairly convicted of tax evasion because he is black? I mean come on, wake up man.

I grew up in southern Pennsylvania and had family in Baltimore which we'd visit all the time...still do. Naw, don't want or need a gun...they're for cowards and un-socialized idiots who don't know how to deal others.
    Guns are what got you you're freedom, just shut up already you are obviously ignorant and ill-mannered.

No cowards and idiots because they think they need one. They conceal them because they're fucking embarrassed. They don't want to be judged by ordinary people who don't seem to need them and who don't need to carry their toys with them where ever they go. Guns are the bane of our society foisted upon us by the paying puppets of the NRA and AFLAC. First we get rid of SYG-laws and then concealed carry. If you want to carry a gun, carry it in full sight like a fucking man.
    Embarrassed? How stupid are you...I mean good Lord, without guns black people would still be in chains you moron.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Institiutional Racism: Yet another inocent young black man killed by whitey

I don't know why people are engaging mildcigar like he has a point to make or even cares about the topic.

His goal is to satirize and caricature Black people and their grievances, legitimate or not.
    Whenever he's asked to provide a counterpoint or defend a previous post, he jumps to a new subject to misrepresent Black folk. (OJ, Morgan Freeman, Mike Vick).

The fact that he has at his fingertips vids and pics to illustrate his 'arguments' smells like this guy cruises sites like Stormfront and WorldNewsDaily and has no greater agenda than to troll this thread.

IMO this is a serious topic, but I'd appreciate it as a point a common human decency that if you don't give a fuck, just state it plain that you just DON'T CARE THAT MUCH.

I can respect that more than some sick asshole parodying what HE thinks a Black social activist sounds like.

And OMK.. btw I thought you were 'extreme' on these issues, until I stepped into that living turd called mildcigar!!..Alan Dershowitz is less liberal than he was years ago, still a lib however but I would say more libertarian.

His main disagreement with the Zimmerman arrest affidavit was the lack of evidence presented in it. We'll see if it passes muster with a judge, but in this case I think Dershowitz is wrong.

The special prosecutor wants to convict Zimmerman on 2nd degree murder and unless forced to do so, she won't present any of her best evidence before the discovery phase of this trial.

I don't know why people are engaging mildcigar like he has a point to make or even cares about the topic.

His goal is to satirize and caricature Black people and their grievances, legitimate or not.
    Whenever he's asked to provide a counterpoint or defend a previous post, he jumps to a new subject to misrepresent Black folk. (OJ, Morgan Freeman, Mike Vick).

The fact that he has at his fingertips vids and pics to illustrate his 'arguments' smells like this guy cruises sites like Stormfront and WorldNewsDaily and has no greater agenda than to troll this thread.

IMO this is a serious topic, but I'd appreciate it as a point a common human decency that if you don't give a fuck, just state it plain that you just DON'T CARE THAT MUCH.

I can respect that more than some sick asshole parodying what HE thinks a Black social activist sounds like.

And OMK.. btw I thought you were 'extreme' on these issues, until I stepped into that living turd called mildcigar!!..Alan Dershowitz is less liberal than he was years ago, still a lib however but I would say more libertarian.

His main disagreement with the Zimmerman arrest affidavit was the lack of evidence presented in it. We'll see if it passes muster with a judge, but in this case I think Dershowitz is wrong.

The special prosecutor wants to convict Zimmerman on 2nd degree murder and unless forced to do so, she won't present any of her best evidence before the discovery phase of this trial.
    *Applause erupts from my corner.* I couldn't agree more, especially about the history of the prosecutor and how legal proceedings go, he might teach law at Harvard but that doesn't mean he is the most practiced or even most successful lawyer. Quick question for you, what do you think about Cornell West and Neil DeGrasse Tyson?

I agree with 99% of the words that come out of Dr. West's mouth, but I don't agree with his criticisms of BHO. Obama isn't the 'Black' president, he's the president of the entire United States and the economic policies he's pursuing will help ALL disadvantaged people, not just Blacks.

Health care reform, Pell grants being issued directly from the government and not through third party banks, the new Consumer Protection Financial Bureau, etc., are indirect efforts to positively address the economic and educational condition of Black folks.

It's foolish to think Obama could go before Congress with legislation designed to specifically and ONLY benefit poor Black people and not expect there to be public outrage.

Neil Degrasse Tyson, I'm a fan just because how many Black astrophysicists are out there really??lol

A retired NYPD lieutenant blew away a drugstore bandit yesterday as the suspect tried to gun down three police officers during a foot pursuit, sources said.

Thomas Barnes, 48, was filling his tank at the BP station on East 119th Street and First Avenue at around 11 a.m. when he saw gunman Rudolph Wyatt running from the store, and sprang into action.
    ok so now it is racist to stop criminals from causing harm to others. ok so as conventional wisedom says us transexuals are wrose eleiment in socity......
    yeah i can see that now~sarcasism~ what the fuck. bad guys get dead thats the circle of life its ingrained in are culture. typified in the silent movies as white hats vs. black hats. just because the color of the bad guys skin is being given more attention then the content of his charicter latily is no reason to stop standing against evil people doing bad things. in fact its more reason, because at one one point it seemed we had this sorta thinking had been put to bed. guess it goes to show no progress can be made unless both parties want to. a wise man once said the theres only two paths to true peace. genicide or mutal understanding. so the choice is a sensiless war basis on skin color and competing cultures or we try build the bridges of peaciful understanding. ether way the choice will be a hard one with many that stand against it. the forces of peace, love,and understanding will have to face the dogs of war. unfortunily the lines are so blurried and the dogs have always said we come in peace before they level the village and sow the surrounding land with salt. in my personal view the civil rights moviment was hi-jacked by radical exermists that are not out to engender equal rights for all people but to become the opressors in thier own right. to these people i would say go back to childhood when thinking was more honest and reread the xmen comics from the true begining and read superman and wonder woman. then read the decluation of indipendance and the preample and bill of rights from the constitution. the hate that is filling peoples hearts right now is unfounded. yes there have been tragedies and failures on all sides. do we want a more purfect union or do we want to be warring city states and clans?

[QUOTE=giovanni_hotel;1125250]

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but there it this little invention called Google. Yes it is very suspicious that I use google to make the point that the black man is oppressed. Do I care if I hurt the white man's feelings?

To quote Frederick Douglas: “If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”

Whites: Slaugther of native American men, women and children.
    Whites: Slaughter of native tribes of Puerto Ricans, Haiti, Barbados
    Whites: Enslavement of Africans for pver 300 years
    Whites: Black Plague
    Whites: Lynching of several thousand black men in women
    Whites: Jim Crow Laws/Segregation
    Whites: Use of Atomic bomb.........twice.
    Whites: Occupation of Iraq............twice

As Obama's pastor of over 10 years, Reverend Jeremiah Wright says "God Damn America"

White Americans would even engage in war on Christmas. Is there no end to the barbarity of the white man?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christmas.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	465295  

Last edited by mildcigar_2001; 04-15-2012 at 11:34 PM.

You're full of shit and you KNOW it.
    You started your posting history on this topic like the typical dittohead spouting off how Trayvon's gold teeth reflected a thug mindset and criticized how he was being parented, and now you're trying to come off like Mildcigar X.

You're clowning dude, like these niggers won't get it that I'm making fun of them!!lol

You smell like a Stomfront punk ass. Just saying.

Veteran Poster

You got us, we whites invented the black plague 500 years ago. It was cooked up in a lab and escaped somehow...

Get a grip... and what does anyone care about Christmas?

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    You're clowning dude, like these niggers won't get it that I'm making fun of them.
    How could I make fun of Minister Farrakhan or Rev. Wright. It could not be done. It is almost like I accused the Reverand Jackson of Spitting in Whitey's food to compensate for FOUR HUNDRED years of oppression.

To quote Cornell West: "The question is, How do you express your righteous indignation? The assumption and the dominant white perspective is that, if you have an angry Negro, that Negro’s anger is somehow unjust."

Junior Poster

white people kill white people every and black people dont say nothing about that.